Sorry for the lack of updates. Been busy with don't know what. Lots of great stuff happened too! =)
TEN TONS is finally over!! Exciting day. Tiring, shagged, but had loads of fun.
Been to Sentosa alot lately, on Saturday and Sunday. Saturday was because my dad wanted to watch Songs of the Seas there. The entire family went all the way there, paid $10 worth of admission fees, and in the end the Songs of the Seas tickets were sold out!!!
Thankfully we ate Sakae Sushi there, and played the Skyride and Luge ride, if not our $10 will go to waste and I'll be the one complaining all the way. =)
Seriously, the Songs of the Seas is a huge disappointment! -_-'''
I know that because I watched it with Jack on Sunday when we went there again. You must be thinking that I'm crazy because I went to Sentosa for 2 consecutive days. Truth is, Jack and I already made plans to go there, and my dad just pop the idea of going Sentosa suddenly.
Nevertheless, those 2 days I had in Sentosa were great! Did different things and had fun. Sunday was more of the disappointment though. Because Songs of the Sea sucks, certainly not worth the 6 bucks. And their so-called fireworks display is so pathetic. I rather go Marina Square and watch the NDP previews. And my main purpose to go Sentosa is obviously to tan, but I guess Jack and I went there too late and the sun was gone when we wanted to tan. -_-'''
So ended up swimming in the end.
Btw, I've paid $19.50 per year for my Sentosa Islanders card, in hopes of going to Sentosa more frequently. The card has lots of discounts man, and admissions is free!! Both of us got the card, and I'll make sure Jack brings me there more often. I also want to play my Luge ride and Skyride!! It's damn fun and addictive can!!! =DD
WHAHAHHAHA!
Anyway, the main BIG thing about my previous week was,
I got my new dream phone!! =D

My Samsung Ultra Edition 10.9!!!! And best of all, it's WHITE!!! =D
Actually I wanted the Red one la, but apparently the shop say they don't have the stock. So don't come and agitate me if you get the red one!! I'll kill you!! Smash your phone into bits!! 
Isn't she such a beauty?? Both Gucci and Miss Lady (the name of my phone).
I love the lights, and the touch screen seems pretty cool right. But truth is, it ain't that user-friendly as my old and reliable D500C. The touch screens always made me end up pressing the wrong button and made me call the wrong person. Super embarrassing one ok!
I still love my D500, and I can't bear to give it to my mum. D500 has been with me for about 2 years and it has always been there for me, though I'm quite an irresponsible user at times. =X 