Thursday, July 26, 2007

Spoiler day. >.<

Today was supposed to be my happiest day after many many weeks or days. All of us girls have made plans to go out together to celebrate Yixin's very belated birthday (14 July). Even Diane can make it. It's such a rare occasion that all 6 of us were free to go out!! =DD

BUT, my stomach suddenly hurt so much that I couldn't walk properly. And the pain gets worse and worse!! =(

The worst thing is, I didn't get to savour the donuts I bought from Donut Factory (the Suntec outlet) and I didn't even finish my New York Fish and Chips from Fish and Co!

And we didn't take much photos, only 1 or 2, in Diane's camera. =X
I swear that we must make ourselves more camera-whoric!

I even didn't get much chance to shop around with the girls because I simply had no mood to do so. Saw lovely bikinis there too! Think I'll pop by again soon. =) I'm eyeing on this yellow crotchet one which cost only $39.90, or maybe buy more expensive ones?? No idea.

But manage to catch up bit by bit with the girls. I love it. And I hope everyone can make it to stayover at Denise's place during National day, though I think it's pretty impossible. =X

Sometimes I think these bunch of girls are like 505. We rarely get to meet up together, but once we do so, we enjoyed it thoroughly!

Well, back to my killing stomach then. My mum says it's stomach flu, but I don't remember stomach flu being so excruciatingly painful. It's like menstrual cramps, just that these cramps are all over the stomach area. And menstrual cramps go away when I do crunches, but this cramp makes me can't even walk straight. All I can do now is sit and do nothing.

Tomorrow's my EC presentation and I guess I'm giving it a miss. This sem truly sucks to the core! Besides, I also have no idea what's going on with EC. !#^@#$@^@#$@#^

Hmm anyway, I feel really guilty that I pangseh Denise tomorrow, because she'll be alone in school tomorrow. And recently I've been scolding her for quite alot. =X But qing ai de, you know I love you right. Takkaire ok!! =D

I seriously hope my stomach is ok. At first I thought it was appendicitis, but I doubt so now.

Labels:

this heart of mine confessed at 7/26/2007 11:14:00 PM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart

The Blogger.

  • Sarah, Shu Wen
  • 27 March 1989
  • sarah_coolz89@hotmail.com
  • Xinmin Secondary [2002-2005], TJC [2006], NP-Business Studies [2006-200?]

Those Days


Tagboard