Sunday, July 01, 2007
Shopping spree!!
And where's the best place to do shopping spree???
VIVO CITY!!!
I love shopping sprees at Vivo City, or rather, I tend to shop spree there. It has all my favourite stores all packed at the same corner of the mall. Stores include Forever 21, Zara, Topshop, Pull and Bear and River Island.
This is a yellow dress that I tried at Zara. I like the bright yellow very much. =) But, somehow my arms look fat in this dress, so I didn't bought it. Besides a dress is not on my list.
My next buy was,
A freaky monsta tee($15.90) and Sicko denim skirt($29.90) from Pull and Bear!!!
It will be another set of clothes for school. =)
I don't know what's with yellow and me but that colour seem to attract me these days. Apparently my eyes kinda look bigger and more define that day, but I can guarantee you I didn't wear any Define lenses.
So total damage for yesterday was $76, all bought on credit from Jack Seah personal banking system. =X Actually I owe him more than that. Hai~
And I saw this very very nice pumps at River Island which cost $59. I don't know if I should get it or not. It's a want more than a need, and yet it's so nice and comfy! Hai~ how I wish I have money now. =(
And days ago, Denise and I went to Arab Street.
I was the one who ended up buying more charms that she did.
Ballerina-$1.90
Golden spiral thingy-$2.90
The little star and golden chain is from Denise's collection of scrap chain and charms. So this necklace only cost me $4.80!! =DAll thanks to my qing ai de!! =D I have more necklaces to match with now!! HAPPY!!
Next is updates on Keegan.
Yes, he may look more ugly or not so cute as before, but he's still adorable. =)
He hops on the stairs with his small short trotters, and he can jump up very high like a dolphin!! WHAHAHAH! But I think Gucci is nicer to play with. Hehex.
Ok enough of happy stuffs, next week is another tough one, with 2 project deadlines to meet! =(
And tomorrow is my BTT already! I went for my e-trial test just now and I think I did really badly!! BOO!!! I'm so vexed by it la! I don't want to fail please!!!
BOO! Bad mood!
Labels: shopping and fun
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart