Monday, July 09, 2007
I'm in a bad mood.
Sorry but this post is going to be another one for complaining.
My mum wanted Gucci to migrate to the kitchen and put her "toilet" into the kitchen toilet, because she thinks that Gucci is stinking up the living room.
So now, it's more inconveniences than ever!!!
We have to re-toilet train Gucci all over again, since she always pee wrongly at the same spot where her old toilet used to be. And the toilet is so CRAMMED! -_-'''
AND whenever she peed wrongly, I have to use the mop to mop the pee up, but I need to wash the mop after that right?
And when I tried my very best not to make the floor wet ( coz my mum don't want the toilet to be wet), it still became wet and I got blamed by my mum.
WTF can! It's all thanks to her fabulous idea! Everything was perfect then.
And even if her 'toilet' is now in the kitchen toilet, it is even more smelly as there isn't much ventilation. WTF LA!~
And my stupid brother only cared about doing his stuffs then he never took notice of when Gucci was peeing.
@#$@&$@#$@&#$@#%@%^!#$@!#
I'm so damn irritated!
If I told her that migrating Gucci was a bad idea, it's not going to work. My mum would definitely lament that I want things done my way. AIYA WHATEVER.
I'm already irritated enough that I'm so broke and penniless and jobless and my mum still makes me pay my phone bills. Why doesn't my brother gets this kind of treatment?
BAH!!!
My mum wanted Gucci to migrate to the kitchen and put her "toilet" into the kitchen toilet, because she thinks that Gucci is stinking up the living room.
So now, it's more inconveniences than ever!!!
We have to re-toilet train Gucci all over again, since she always pee wrongly at the same spot where her old toilet used to be. And the toilet is so CRAMMED! -_-'''
AND whenever she peed wrongly, I have to use the mop to mop the pee up, but I need to wash the mop after that right?
And when I tried my very best not to make the floor wet ( coz my mum don't want the toilet to be wet), it still became wet and I got blamed by my mum.
WTF can! It's all thanks to her fabulous idea! Everything was perfect then.
And even if her 'toilet' is now in the kitchen toilet, it is even more smelly as there isn't much ventilation. WTF LA!~
And my stupid brother only cared about doing his stuffs then he never took notice of when Gucci was peeing.
@#$@&$@#$@&#$@#%@%^!#$@!#
I'm so damn irritated!
If I told her that migrating Gucci was a bad idea, it's not going to work. My mum would definitely lament that I want things done my way. AIYA WHATEVER.
I'm already irritated enough that I'm so broke and penniless and jobless and my mum still makes me pay my phone bills. Why doesn't my brother gets this kind of treatment?
BAH!!!
Labels: rants
this heart of mine confessed at 7/09/2007 11:14:00 PM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart