Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Harry Potter craze again.

It was back to the days where I'm Harry Potter crazy again. Back in those days when HP and the Blood Prince just came out, my mind sort of lived in the wizarding world. I even dreamt of death eaters chasing me at that time. But after that phase, I forgot totally about HP and wizards.

But now, with the movie and new book out, I'm engrossed in HP again, but not that enthusiastically yet. Wait till I read the last book ok. Anyway, after watching the Order of Phoenix, I sort of realised that I forgot most parts of that book already, not to say the Blood Prince. I only knew Dumbledore died in that book.

And after much persuasion, my mummy finally bought the Deathly Hallows. =D *skips skips skips* I only read till the 2 chapters, and I think I would take a long time. =X


Life has been pretty boring for me. Always school, projects, Gucci, occasionally Jack. But after this dreadful week, all our projects will be done! And then I'll have to start mugging for exam since my common test results suck like hell, and it's only 2 weeks left to exams!!! FREAKS!!!

And straight after exams, rest for a few days, and then it's attachment!! How I don't look forward to that!

Firstly, I have no idea what I'll be doing there, how the people are like, what the environment is like, and how miserable the pay is. The pay and working hour is very important, and I think those attachment that school gave us will suck like hell.

OOOOK, enough of complains. All I wish for is my previous weekends to remained untouched that's all. Sad that I can't work for Acuvue. =(

Take care peeps, I'll go read my HP! =)

Labels:

this heart of mine confessed at 7/24/2007 11:21:00 PM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart

The Blogger.

  • Sarah, Shu Wen
  • 27 March 1989
  • sarah_coolz89@hotmail.com
  • Xinmin Secondary [2002-2005], TJC [2006], NP-Business Studies [2006-200?]

Those Days


Tagboard