Friday, July 20, 2007
Going random.
Pardon me but there's lots of thought going through my mind randomly.
I just found out my ITP (industrial attachment programme) company yesterday, and I wasn't feeling great about it. I'm being posted to MindChamps Pte Ltd at HDB Hub. I bet many people would have not heard of this company before. =X
But I got to be thankful. I think Denise's company is even more ulu, even though it's pretty near her place. And I'm damn jealous of those people who are going overseas, or IRAS or Changi Airport!!! HMPH!!! If I've known earlier, I would have self-sourced.
AND good lord, my attachment is from 27 Aug to 12 Oct, which means my entire holiday is BURNT!!! @#%@#^@#$@#^@#$
It's like I don't even have time to rest after the exams can! DAMN it!
And I think we aren't suppose to take leave. =(
Thus, I have to postpone my FTT. =(
Today, is also quite a happening day for many of us. Fiona Xie, Ben Yeo, Xu Zheng Rong all came to host Hey Gorgeous aka xiao hua xiao cao. One of the contestant happened to be Lavinia's ex classmate, who is in the same CIP/BCA tutorial as me. Koh Poh Tee told all of her classes to vote for that guy (William) and all of us would be awarded with 2 participation marks.
Seriously I've not seen that guy before, or at least can't recognise him. And today I realise he's actually quite cute!! =)
I have a soft spot for guys who have that sunshine, blur, boyish, baby face. LOl.
Also have a soft spot for guys who are musically talented. Can be vocal wise or any musical instrument. William actually played the saxaphone, which is not very nice to tell the truth, but still quite good la. If a guy plays violin for me I think I would melt into sugar immediately.
And I like guys who have a very clean and decent face. NO OILY BLACK SKINNY FACE WITH HAIR ALL OVER!! *hints hints*
And somehow I think guys with a cute silver ear stud is quite cute. Hmm or maybe it depends on how the person looked like. =x
All these characteristics of a guy makes me go goo goo ga ga...
But you know what, they are only meant for me to go goo goo ga ga with. I can't imagine myself being with those cutie pies seriously, maybe I'm not fit for them?
Or maybe it's only a dream.
Besides, I think having a bf who is more good looking than me makes me feel kinda insecure, like some other girl is going to snatch him away from me. =X Ya I sound possessive huh, but I hate insecurities.
And speaking of which, how I wish I have a bf in NP. =(
I think it's pretty irritating to see so many handsome and ugly couples hanging around, doing chummy stuffs. Ya I feel jealous and irritated la.
And yesterday Jack was telling me how funny he acted in his skit. I think I would never have an eye witness of how he acted or dance crazily with his bunch of friends, I seriously can't imagine. =( If only I could be in the same class as him or what, then I can see his funny and stupid antics that I can laugh at.
But think it's not quite possible to be in the same school as Jack in reality. I wouldn't like being in NYP, and he would find it stressful in NP. Even if we happened to be in the same school, things might not be so great. So maybe things are like this for a reason.
Hur, I think I'm getting pretty boring with my posts lately. I think the older I am, the lesser effort I put into my blog. =( Too bad, I don't know how to edit and photoshop nice pictures. And my bf doesn't like taking pictures. Too bad.
I just found out my ITP (industrial attachment programme) company yesterday, and I wasn't feeling great about it. I'm being posted to MindChamps Pte Ltd at HDB Hub. I bet many people would have not heard of this company before. =X
But I got to be thankful. I think Denise's company is even more ulu, even though it's pretty near her place. And I'm damn jealous of those people who are going overseas, or IRAS or Changi Airport!!! HMPH!!! If I've known earlier, I would have self-sourced.
AND good lord, my attachment is from 27 Aug to 12 Oct, which means my entire holiday is BURNT!!! @#%@#^@#$@#^@#$
It's like I don't even have time to rest after the exams can! DAMN it!
And I think we aren't suppose to take leave. =(
Thus, I have to postpone my FTT. =(
Today, is also quite a happening day for many of us. Fiona Xie, Ben Yeo, Xu Zheng Rong all came to host Hey Gorgeous aka xiao hua xiao cao. One of the contestant happened to be Lavinia's ex classmate, who is in the same CIP/BCA tutorial as me. Koh Poh Tee told all of her classes to vote for that guy (William) and all of us would be awarded with 2 participation marks.
Seriously I've not seen that guy before, or at least can't recognise him. And today I realise he's actually quite cute!! =)
I have a soft spot for guys who have that sunshine, blur, boyish, baby face. LOl.
Also have a soft spot for guys who are musically talented. Can be vocal wise or any musical instrument. William actually played the saxaphone, which is not very nice to tell the truth, but still quite good la. If a guy plays violin for me I think I would melt into sugar immediately.
And I like guys who have a very clean and decent face. NO OILY BLACK SKINNY FACE WITH HAIR ALL OVER!! *hints hints*
And somehow I think guys with a cute silver ear stud is quite cute. Hmm or maybe it depends on how the person looked like. =x
All these characteristics of a guy makes me go goo goo ga ga...
But you know what, they are only meant for me to go goo goo ga ga with. I can't imagine myself being with those cutie pies seriously, maybe I'm not fit for them?
Or maybe it's only a dream.
Besides, I think having a bf who is more good looking than me makes me feel kinda insecure, like some other girl is going to snatch him away from me. =X Ya I sound possessive huh, but I hate insecurities.
And speaking of which, how I wish I have a bf in NP. =(
I think it's pretty irritating to see so many handsome and ugly couples hanging around, doing chummy stuffs. Ya I feel jealous and irritated la.
And yesterday Jack was telling me how funny he acted in his skit. I think I would never have an eye witness of how he acted or dance crazily with his bunch of friends, I seriously can't imagine. =( If only I could be in the same class as him or what, then I can see his funny and stupid antics that I can laugh at.
But think it's not quite possible to be in the same school as Jack in reality. I wouldn't like being in NYP, and he would find it stressful in NP. Even if we happened to be in the same school, things might not be so great. So maybe things are like this for a reason.
Hur, I think I'm getting pretty boring with my posts lately. I think the older I am, the lesser effort I put into my blog. =( Too bad, I don't know how to edit and photoshop nice pictures. And my bf doesn't like taking pictures. Too bad.
Labels: musings
this heart of mine confessed at 7/20/2007 11:33:00 PM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart