Wednesday, July 11, 2007

ECP blading!!!

Yesterday was an off-day for all BA students in NP!
Reason being that we are to pretend there's an emergency in Singapore and all of us are not allowed to go to school-AT ALL!

There was e-learning to do, but heck!
Denise and Nadine and I went ECP to rollar blade!! It was hell lot of fun, and it has been about 2 years since I last went to rollar blade.

How I miss Sec 3, when we go blading in huge groups most Saturdays. And strangely, the huge group consists of people whom are not very close, and yet we clicked together, just for a sole purpose-TO BLADE.

And blading with Denise and Nadine is definitely a different experience. Actually I really enjoy blading with them, because the 3 of us were of the same speed. Neither too fast nor too slow. =)

And we blade for I think about 3 hours or less about ECP. Our feet were sore and we were all very sweaty.

We actually wanted to go Parkway after blading, but Denise suddenly tripped over 2 stupid fruit that has fallen from the tree and have VERY serious cuts.
Actually her cuts were considered quite alright, compared to the numerous times I fell when I was young. My cuts took about more than a month to heal, and about 2 weeks my wound has pus!!
But thankfully Denise applied Iodine (which made her scream like hell) and the cut has already dried up!! =)

However, she still complains about the pain and cannot walk properly, because the wound was at the knee cap which is very painful when you walk about.

Think she was also pretty suay yesterday, just a few more steps and we reached the skate shop already, and yet she fell down. =X And then after that she took a cab home immediately and we didn't go to Parkway.

That wasn't so bad either (going home straight). Because Nadine and I were equally tired and drained!! =X
I'm sure Denise and Nadine will want to go ECP again!!

And I love the sun!! We got kinda burnt/tanned yesterday. I can see the different yesterday, but now the difference is all gone. I like summer and I like beaches!! I love the sun!!! =DD

Wonder if Jack will agree to go Sentosa again on Sunday? And I wonder if I'll have time. =X

[PS: Denise and I actually brought cameras. But I think all of us aren't really cam-whores and nobody initiated to take pictures, plus we were all very shagged and drained while blading. So ya, no pictures. =X]

Labels:

this heart of mine confessed at 7/11/2007 11:30:00 PM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart

The Blogger.

  • Sarah, Shu Wen
  • 27 March 1989
  • sarah_coolz89@hotmail.com
  • Xinmin Secondary [2002-2005], TJC [2006], NP-Business Studies [2006-200?]

Those Days


Tagboard