Saturday, July 07, 2007
Another week just zoom by...
Everyday seem to just zoom by like that. Wake up, travel to school, school, sometimes projects, home, feed gucci, sleep. And the monotonous cycle repeats itself.
IT'S SO BORING!!!
This week has been exceptionally boring, because we have 2 projects to rush. Actually more on just rushing IEF, which sucks, TOTALLY. But I know, IEF is important for interviews to universities and maybe major jobs. No matter how much I dislike it I still have to try to pass it.
Remember I told you that my common test grades suck to the core? I get all Cs and only 1 decent B for EC. WTH MAN! Exams are less than a month's time! I'M SCREWED!! ='(
Dear Ti Gong, please let me at least maintain my GPA. That's all I ask for. =X
Denise and I were talking about how difficult it is for polytechnic grads to get into uni. Lavinia's brother's friend got a GPA of 3.7 and a Silver/Bronze CCA medal, and yet she still couldn't get into any local Uni. -_-'''
She can't make it through SMU because of she can't answer some IEF question.
WHAT BOUT ME??? =(
My general knowledge sucks. My GPA sucks. My CCA records sucks too.
It starts to worry me, whether if I can get into a local Uni, because I recalled my cousin said the same thing to me too.
And to think that I once wanted to apply for some Double degree in Business and Accounting course in NUS. -_-''' FAT HOPE MAN SARAH LIM!
I think if I can't get into a Business course in Uni, I'll apply for a Nursing course then. That's what I said before I went into NP. If I still can't get into Nursing, I'll pray hard that I can marry a rich husband. =X
Denise then asked me, why didn't I go to JC, because it would be easier for JC peeps to get into a local Uni. I thought about it, and said that I won't be happy if I were in JC. Yes, I know for JC, you have to mug a little bit more, be more hardworking, have long school hours including CCA and then you'll probably scrap through well enough. But I don't think that's the kind of life I really want, all the mugging non stop for A levels, all the irritating and redundant rules that I have to obey, all the never ending homework that results to never ending lack of sleep. -_- That is not really what I want, though some people may think that working hard for 2 years is better than 3.
Well, I guess people have their preferences. And I'm already halfway through my decision so there's no room for regrets. Actually I never did regret coming to Poly, or maybe the regrets haven't kick it yet? ( I hope not!)
I love Poly life. Flexibility, nice friends, projects which can be tough but usually bonds people together (for some groups), and of course those IS lessons, like Japanese. I'm so in love with Jap classes. Thursday is my favourite day, and Denise and I want to further it! =D
Watashi wa Sarah desu. Douzo yoroshiku. Watashi no shumi wa kaimono to e iga to nihon go desu.
LOL! I even learnt how to recognise and write Jap words! Exciting!!! =D
That's all then. Hope weekends will be more colourful. Sayounara.
IT'S SO BORING!!!
This week has been exceptionally boring, because we have 2 projects to rush. Actually more on just rushing IEF, which sucks, TOTALLY. But I know, IEF is important for interviews to universities and maybe major jobs. No matter how much I dislike it I still have to try to pass it.
Remember I told you that my common test grades suck to the core? I get all Cs and only 1 decent B for EC. WTH MAN! Exams are less than a month's time! I'M SCREWED!! ='(
Dear Ti Gong, please let me at least maintain my GPA. That's all I ask for. =X
Denise and I were talking about how difficult it is for polytechnic grads to get into uni. Lavinia's brother's friend got a GPA of 3.7 and a Silver/Bronze CCA medal, and yet she still couldn't get into any local Uni. -_-'''
She can't make it through SMU because of she can't answer some IEF question.
WHAT BOUT ME??? =(
My general knowledge sucks. My GPA sucks. My CCA records sucks too.
It starts to worry me, whether if I can get into a local Uni, because I recalled my cousin said the same thing to me too.
And to think that I once wanted to apply for some Double degree in Business and Accounting course in NUS. -_-''' FAT HOPE MAN SARAH LIM!
I think if I can't get into a Business course in Uni, I'll apply for a Nursing course then. That's what I said before I went into NP. If I still can't get into Nursing, I'll pray hard that I can marry a rich husband. =X
Denise then asked me, why didn't I go to JC, because it would be easier for JC peeps to get into a local Uni. I thought about it, and said that I won't be happy if I were in JC. Yes, I know for JC, you have to mug a little bit more, be more hardworking, have long school hours including CCA and then you'll probably scrap through well enough. But I don't think that's the kind of life I really want, all the mugging non stop for A levels, all the irritating and redundant rules that I have to obey, all the never ending homework that results to never ending lack of sleep. -_- That is not really what I want, though some people may think that working hard for 2 years is better than 3.
Well, I guess people have their preferences. And I'm already halfway through my decision so there's no room for regrets. Actually I never did regret coming to Poly, or maybe the regrets haven't kick it yet? ( I hope not!)
I love Poly life. Flexibility, nice friends, projects which can be tough but usually bonds people together (for some groups), and of course those IS lessons, like Japanese. I'm so in love with Jap classes. Thursday is my favourite day, and Denise and I want to further it! =D
Watashi wa Sarah desu. Douzo yoroshiku. Watashi no shumi wa kaimono to e iga to nihon go desu.
LOL! I even learnt how to recognise and write Jap words! Exciting!!! =D
That's all then. Hope weekends will be more colourful. Sayounara.
Labels: everyday stuffs
this heart of mine confessed at 7/07/2007 12:13:00 AM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart