Sunday, June 24, 2007

Sentosa day out at the last day of holidays.

Sigh~ It's already the last 1 plus hour of the holidays. Tomorrow it's going to be hell again. I better start preparing for school after I finish this entry.

It was a last minute decision to go to Sentosa with Jack. But well, I'm always good at preparing stuffs last minute right?

So when we reached there, it started raining, and it was quite heavy as well. =(
I was so dampened by it because the main purpose of going to Sentosa was to tan myself up a little bit.

Jack and I walked through and fro along the beach at first, don't know doing what la, before we settled at Palawan Beach's Koufu for some light lunch. Then we decided that we should settle ourselves down at Palawan instead of Siloso because Siloso is full of those people who are playing volleyball. Palawan has more families or rather people who just go there to chill and relax. I prefer Palawan. =)
We just lay down the straw mat that we bought at those shops, put down our things, and the first thing we did was to eat Lay's. =X My favourite classics!
We are very messy people. All the sand just went onto the mat and we don't care.
Guess what he's doing here? He's actually munching on potato chips. -_-'''

He eats them like a camel. Wonder why he still has the cheek to say that Denise looks like donkey. =_=

Jack finally stop munching his potato chips and we can finally have a decent picture.

I was about to take another picture, and he just stick his head upside down. Crazy~

The sun was pretty gloomy then so I thought I couldn't tan anymore. So I thought of going to swim.

BUT, my period hasn't fully ended yet, and yet I was desperate to swim. SO...I bought a boxes of tampon and tried to put it on.


Yes sounds weird. But I remember alot of girls talk about how difficult putting on a tampon is and blah blah blah girl's stuff. But truth is, I find it quite easy to put it in, and it's pretty comfortable as well. =) Maybe I'm smart that's why. Hehehz.

But taking out part is abit gao wei la. =X And the instruction booklet wrote that wearing tampons too frequently can cause Toxic Shock Syndrome.

I don't know what the hell is that syndrome, but I get it. Don't wear it so often.


So...


I get to swim, and tan in the end!! Look at that nice big sun!! I love the sun!! =D

All my stuffy nose and all is gone.

In the end I didn't swim much, because I don't want to soak my rebonded hair in the sea water. That will just increase the damage of my hair. My hair is already pretty jia lat after visiting the beach. But I love tanning there. The effects is great!! =D

I like the above picture alot!! Good lighting and all, not exactly the best for some people, but my camera sucks and it takes nicer photos with flash. But I'm not using flash here and it get's the kind of nice effects I want.


I want to go Palawan more often. Think I'm kinda hooked to that place.

But Jack doesn't seem to like the idea because he say we spend alot in Sentosa. That's maybe because we didn't prepare ourselves well enough.

We spend our money on:

  1. Entrance fee-$6
  2. Parking-$1
  3. Lunch-$6
  4. Straw Mat-$8
  5. Tampon-$9
  6. Lay's-$4
  7. Dinner-$12
  8. Drink-$2

Almost $50, but it isn;t that bad right. I wanted to watch the Songs of the Sea, but my mood wasn't really good, so I think there's no point watching it. =(

Hai, how I wish I can go to Sentosa more often. And how wonderful if I have a pair of shades right now. =) I'm going all out to tan myself up! =)

And the next time I'm going, I'm really going to pack lots of food there and bring lots of water. But I still like the fresh young coconut from Koufu. =) And I want to sit that skyride thing though it will cost money again. =X

Yixin said that my blog entries are full of complaints and she just gave me a lecture. I know I complain alot la. It's my nature ok. But for the sake of dear xinxin, I'll try to complain less. =) See xinxin, I treat you so good!

Labels:

this heart of mine confessed at 6/24/2007 10:42:00 PM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart

The Blogger.

  • Sarah, Shu Wen
  • 27 March 1989
  • sarah_coolz89@hotmail.com
  • Xinmin Secondary [2002-2005], TJC [2006], NP-Business Studies [2006-200?]

Those Days


Tagboard