Friday, June 01, 2007

Power Blog.

The title comes from 'Power Nap'. Denise always have 'power naps' in between her studies or revision. It's the short and sweet English version of ' xiu xi shi wei le zou geng chang yuan de lu'. =)

Miss that phrase. That's my motivating phrase during O levels and I remember I had it written on my table.

Tomorrow is the start of my Common Test and this time round, I have to sit for 5 DREADFUL PAPERS!! I know people in TP only has 2 papers can!!

And now I'm writing a short power blog to take a short break from mugging OM.

I wonder if I'll screwed up like the previous exam. Think this must be retribution. I've not been attending any OM lectures, or done any OM tutorial, or even bought the OM textbook. All I'm relying on is the little bits and pieces my tutor taught us in class, and my very-empty lecture notes which some of them I don't understand a thing.

My OM tutor-cum-lecturer is nice. He reminds me of my dad-looks and personality. And I kinda pity him whenever everyone, including me, is not paying attention to his lectures and tutorials. I even pon one of his tutorial before! =X

I also can imagine if my dad were to be a lecturer or tutor, he'll end up like this OM lecturer, being bullied by all the naughty students like us. My dad is so nice that he doesn't scold people, except being VERY NAGGY. Think I kinda inherited that from him.

So now, enough of break given. I'll start to cram things in my brain (though it's a bit too late now), on account that my OM lecturer looks like my dad. I must repend for my sins. =X

All the best to everyone for common test. 5 papers to go~

Labels:

this heart of mine confessed at 6/01/2007 11:35:00 PM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart

The Blogger.

  • Sarah, Shu Wen
  • 27 March 1989
  • sarah_coolz89@hotmail.com
  • Xinmin Secondary [2002-2005], TJC [2006], NP-Business Studies [2006-200?]

Those Days


Tagboard