Monday, June 18, 2007
New Rebonded Hair
Yes, after talking about rebonding my hair for a very long time, I finally rebonded my hair.
But sad to say, the effects weren't exactly what I wanted.
That's because:
1. My hair was pretty layered from my last hair cut. That's why I don't like hairstylist to use the layering scissors to cut my hair. Yes my hair is very thick I know, but after using that scissors my hairs becomes very dry and frizzy. Thus my current hair looks quite dry.
2. Another reason why my hair looks quite dry is due to the ugly highlights I did in Thailand. From red it faded to some ugly blond colour that makes my hair look even more dry. But I'm going to dye it back to a darker shade of brown using Hanna colour, which is more conditioning for the hair. =)
3. My rebonded hair doesn't look very natural and soft because I did not go for the soft rebonding. Soft rebonding in that salon I went to was $180!! I CAN'T AFFORD THAT!! The rebond package I had was $128 for hair cut, hair treatment and rebonding, plus they give you free rebonding shampoo and conditioner. =) [Btw that salon is called Hair Inn at AMK Hub]
After going to that salon, I kinda regret not going to Jean Yip, as they're having a promotion and soft rebonding is only at $108!! [excludes treatment and haircut].
4. I think the hair stylist in that salon is abit rough, especially the guys. The girl is ok, but when the guy blow dry my hair or iron straight my hair, it hurts so much due to the heat and the pain!!! WTH!!! I can feel my strands of hair dropping off can!!! I think the male hairstylist at Twister is more gentle and it didn't hurt so much.
5. I have quite a alot of 'baby' hair at the top of my head so you can see alot of stray hairs sticking out uglily (if there's such a word).
6. My hair length now is just touching my shoulders so it tends to curl very easily. And my mum said the person didn't rebond my hair properly so it curls. I don't know if I should go back and ask the person to touch up for me or just leave it alone. Hur, feel so irritated.
Ok la, so many complaints. But the main purpose of me rebonding my hair is just to manage my hair more easily. And I really hope it will!
I also hope that my hair won't look super ugly after the new hair grows out. That's what I'm most afraid of and that's why I didn't rebond my hair until now.
If Angie were to see my hair now, I'm sure she'll not like it. =(
My brother and my mum seems to snigger at me after they see me.
And I think Jack is the only one who likes my hair because it's straight and flat. -_-'''
I don't want my hair to be flat la!!! Not that I want!!
HUR!! This better not build on to my complaints.
And I hope I can look prettier la of course. =X
[ No picture of my new rebonded hair because I'm not exactly excited about it and it's nothing to be proud of. =(]
But sad to say, the effects weren't exactly what I wanted.
That's because:
1. My hair was pretty layered from my last hair cut. That's why I don't like hairstylist to use the layering scissors to cut my hair. Yes my hair is very thick I know, but after using that scissors my hairs becomes very dry and frizzy. Thus my current hair looks quite dry.
2. Another reason why my hair looks quite dry is due to the ugly highlights I did in Thailand. From red it faded to some ugly blond colour that makes my hair look even more dry. But I'm going to dye it back to a darker shade of brown using Hanna colour, which is more conditioning for the hair. =)
3. My rebonded hair doesn't look very natural and soft because I did not go for the soft rebonding. Soft rebonding in that salon I went to was $180!! I CAN'T AFFORD THAT!! The rebond package I had was $128 for hair cut, hair treatment and rebonding, plus they give you free rebonding shampoo and conditioner. =) [Btw that salon is called Hair Inn at AMK Hub]
After going to that salon, I kinda regret not going to Jean Yip, as they're having a promotion and soft rebonding is only at $108!! [excludes treatment and haircut].
4. I think the hair stylist in that salon is abit rough, especially the guys. The girl is ok, but when the guy blow dry my hair or iron straight my hair, it hurts so much due to the heat and the pain!!! WTH!!! I can feel my strands of hair dropping off can!!! I think the male hairstylist at Twister is more gentle and it didn't hurt so much.
5. I have quite a alot of 'baby' hair at the top of my head so you can see alot of stray hairs sticking out uglily (if there's such a word).
6. My hair length now is just touching my shoulders so it tends to curl very easily. And my mum said the person didn't rebond my hair properly so it curls. I don't know if I should go back and ask the person to touch up for me or just leave it alone. Hur, feel so irritated.
Ok la, so many complaints. But the main purpose of me rebonding my hair is just to manage my hair more easily. And I really hope it will!
I also hope that my hair won't look super ugly after the new hair grows out. That's what I'm most afraid of and that's why I didn't rebond my hair until now.
If Angie were to see my hair now, I'm sure she'll not like it. =(
My brother and my mum seems to snigger at me after they see me.
And I think Jack is the only one who likes my hair because it's straight and flat. -_-'''
I don't want my hair to be flat la!!! Not that I want!!
HUR!! This better not build on to my complaints.
And I hope I can look prettier la of course. =X
[ No picture of my new rebonded hair because I'm not exactly excited about it and it's nothing to be proud of. =(]
Labels: changes
this heart of mine confessed at 6/18/2007 11:02:00 PM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart