Thursday, June 07, 2007
My new lappy is here!!
Fujitsu is indeed efficient. I just placed my order on Monday and I received my lappy yesterday. This new lappy is not too bad, and not very expensive either. All I hope is it won't give me any problems in the future. =X
Fujitsu even gave me a super stylo optical mouse that is small enough to carry it around! I like! Much better than the stupid Dell one which is so big and not sensitive. And even though the screen size is the same as old lappy, this lappy is only approximately 1.8 kg light, which fits under my criteria of 'below 2 kg'. =)
So I'm a happy girl! (Only because lappy makes me happy. ) And this new lappy also run in Windows Vista. There's pros and cons la. Pros is probably because it looks more stylish and con is that it's a new system so it isn't that stable as Windows XP. My lappy even hanged there for so long when I want to shut it down! I foresee many problems in the future already. =(
Anyway, common test has been going on this entire week and is making me drained. It's 5 papers good lord! I wonder how I cope with 8-9 subjects when I was in secondary school, and common tests and exams go on continuously for 2 weeks!!
I guess that's why I didn't want to go JC, because it's tiring to have so much stamina to deal with so many papers!!
Tomorrow is finally the last paper, but I don't feel that happy as I should be somehow. =X Maybe because I have this strong feeling that I'll screw tomorrow's marketing paper badly, just like how I screwed all other papers. =(
And today is my grandma's birthday, we are going to have dinner till very late later, and I wonder if I can finish studying!!
It even crossed my mind not to go for the celebration but I think that's not nice because all the Aunties and Uncles and cousins would be there. =X
Great! Why am I even blogging now?? I should be studying.
But well, I don't have any mood to study at all. I prefer to study in my room where it's so quiet and all, but now I have to study in the dining table because I had to accompany Gucci (physically). That's such a pain. =(
Somehow I can't wait for this holidays to come, but on another hand I have this strong gut feeling that my holidays would be pretty dreadful too, with all the projects and such.
Anyway, shall go mug for my last paper. I can't wait to end this agony.
[PS: Jie jie, many thanks once again for lending me your lappy for times when I'm desperate. =) Looks like I owe you another thing. =X]
Fujitsu even gave me a super stylo optical mouse that is small enough to carry it around! I like! Much better than the stupid Dell one which is so big and not sensitive. And even though the screen size is the same as old lappy, this lappy is only approximately 1.8 kg light, which fits under my criteria of 'below 2 kg'. =)
So I'm a happy girl! (Only because lappy makes me happy. ) And this new lappy also run in Windows Vista. There's pros and cons la. Pros is probably because it looks more stylish and con is that it's a new system so it isn't that stable as Windows XP. My lappy even hanged there for so long when I want to shut it down! I foresee many problems in the future already. =(
Anyway, common test has been going on this entire week and is making me drained. It's 5 papers good lord! I wonder how I cope with 8-9 subjects when I was in secondary school, and common tests and exams go on continuously for 2 weeks!!
I guess that's why I didn't want to go JC, because it's tiring to have so much stamina to deal with so many papers!!
Tomorrow is finally the last paper, but I don't feel that happy as I should be somehow. =X Maybe because I have this strong feeling that I'll screw tomorrow's marketing paper badly, just like how I screwed all other papers. =(
And today is my grandma's birthday, we are going to have dinner till very late later, and I wonder if I can finish studying!!
It even crossed my mind not to go for the celebration but I think that's not nice because all the Aunties and Uncles and cousins would be there. =X
Great! Why am I even blogging now?? I should be studying.
But well, I don't have any mood to study at all. I prefer to study in my room where it's so quiet and all, but now I have to study in the dining table because I had to accompany Gucci (physically). That's such a pain. =(
Somehow I can't wait for this holidays to come, but on another hand I have this strong gut feeling that my holidays would be pretty dreadful too, with all the projects and such.
Anyway, shall go mug for my last paper. I can't wait to end this agony.
[PS: Jie jie, many thanks once again for lending me your lappy for times when I'm desperate. =) Looks like I owe you another thing. =X]
Labels: everyday stuffs
this heart of mine confessed at 6/07/2007 01:33:00 PM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart