Sunday, June 03, 2007

Kill the MOZZIES!!

Ever since I got bitten real bad in Thailand months ago, I got very freaked out by mosquito bites. It always seem that the mosquito bites I had grew very big and make my limbs swell. The only variable thing was how big was the swell.

Just last week, I got bitten by mosquitoes again at Jack's house. His mosquitoes are really POWER, it made my calf have a huge swell hours later. But with just 1 Dettol wash and applying a layer of Tiger Balm, it recovered pretty fast.

Then yesterday, I went to Jack's house again, and I GOT BITTEN! And I realise I always got bitten at my calf area, which I placed my legs below the computer desk. -_-'''
And the itch is really unbearable that kind ok!

Then after that, we brought Keegan to Bishan Park for a walk, and I got bitten too, but that wasn't as bad. I just applied some cream and it's alright now.

But the bites I had from Jack's house ballooned overnight. Think it got worsened when the itch was unbearable and I scratched it somehow.
Now I'm experiencing the same kind of agony as the time in Thailand! HAI~
I hate trotters!!

There's quite alot of mosquitoes around, and the government has been constantly reminding us to do our job and prevent Dengue. Kill those damn mozzies, really hate them!!

Labels: ,

this heart of mine confessed at 6/03/2007 10:36:00 PM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart

The Blogger.

  • Sarah, Shu Wen
  • 27 March 1989
  • sarah_coolz89@hotmail.com
  • Xinmin Secondary [2002-2005], TJC [2006], NP-Business Studies [2006-200?]

Those Days


Tagboard