Friday, June 29, 2007

I'm so screwed. >.<

Got back most of our common test papers this week. And my grades aren't good. =(

Those people who tell me that their grades are no good are making me pissed! Because their grades are better than mine!

Mind you! I get 3 Cs already!! Only EC got a better B. Wonder how marketing will be like. =( BOO! I can't bear to think about it!

I never get C before, or maybe once, and that's bad! I'm not going to get alot of As this sem. BOO! BOO! BOO! I think it's mission impossible even to get into Director's list. =(

HAI~ I think for the exams, if I can get A for each subject I'll be the most happy girl already!
So my goals for Exams are:
EC:A
IEF: B
Marketing:A/B
OM:A/B
AAA: A

So enough of procrastinating. I shall pay attention during lectures, photocopy all the necessary textbook chapters, do tutorials ( I will try my best to do it!!) and put in as much effort as I can for projects.

It's only 1 more month to exams! I better start now! I hope I can maintain my GPA!! PLEASE TI GONG!!! =(

Labels:

this heart of mine confessed at 6/29/2007 02:45:00 PM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart

The Blogger.

  • Sarah, Shu Wen
  • 27 March 1989
  • sarah_coolz89@hotmail.com
  • Xinmin Secondary [2002-2005], TJC [2006], NP-Business Studies [2006-200?]

Those Days


Tagboard