Friday, June 08, 2007

HOLIDAYS!!

Yes! Common test is finally over!!
Though it's only a 2-week break, and I have to go back to school for A maths lesson, projects to finish, 1 bbq and 1 post trip thingy to plan, but I'm determined to have lots of meetups with old friends and catch up!!

I declare this holiday to be PROMINANTLY MEETUPS HOLIDAY! So....Please DATE ME!!!
I'll try to be free, I promised! =X

You can date me to go Sentosa to tan, go cycling or blading at ECP (have not done that in a long time), rotting in houses, anything as long as it's shopping.

Yes, I still love shopping, but now I just don't have the money to shop. All the bills and expenses come at the wrong time, and I've not been working so far. =(

Oh ya, I hope I can work for a few days too, for that extra income.
Think my holiday is so packed with 'work to do' that I think I won't be enjoying much of it.

Anyway, yesterday was my grandma's birthday celebration, and as usual the entire family came down, and now there's more of cousin's wifes/husbands/gfs. Pinky's nephew is so cute can!! =D And I love Pinky's pink DS!! I love playing Cooking Mama with it, though I kinda sucked at it now. =X I think nintendo has much nicer games compared to PSP, I never like play station stuffs.

Now I pray hard that Jack will buy Cooking Mama for his Nintendo Wii so I can play with it. But somehow I think playing on Nintendo Wii is much more difficult than on DS. Oh wells...

Well anyway, after the paper today, I brought Denise and Nadine to have Botak Jones. And who knows, we travelled all the way there and it hasn't open yet!
Thankfully Jack was at home at the time and we rested there for a while.

Initially I didn't want to waste the money on Botak Jones, but it was tempting! At least today's Botak burger is more satisfying than the previous time I ate. =)

Then Denise went over to my house to visit Gucci. And we both ended up being siao zha bo in the end, because Denise helped me to bathe Gucci.

It's my first time bathing a dog, and had no experience at all. The washing part is easy. The tough part is when we're trying to dry her with the hairdryer. I think she's pretty scared, but in the end, we both managed to dry her up. Really xie xie ni qing ai de!! =D

I think I spent the most time with Gucci. Everyday it's me rotting at home, doing my own stuff, while Gucci sleeps around. My brother is practically not home every single minute!! And it's irritating me! He still claims that he looks after Gucci when I'm not at home. Hello, I'm home most of the time!! Idiotic brother. Maybe his term of 'take care' just means occasionally cleaning up her shit and running about with her. -_-'''

I do EVERYTHING! From feeding to cleaning of shit, to cleaning of ears/eyes/brush teeth/bathe/brush her coat ETC!

@@#%@^@#$@^@$@#%

Men/Boys are so IRRITATING!!

Denise and I were discussing about men keeping a mistress/having an affair.

Seriously, I think almost EVERY SINGLE MEN will keep a mistress, or in the midst of his marriage, like some other woman besides his wife and daughter.
This is especially true when men became very successful and thus became cocky and arrogant. (quoted from Denise).

Why must MEN BE LIKE THAT?? They never seem to be contented with what they have. I guess they are just sex-driven animals that can just stick their penises to any hole. -_-'''

And I realise this is especially true (men having affairs), when their wives are those 'xian qi liang mu' kind of housewives, those that dedicate their lives to their husbands and children, believing wholeheartedly that their husbands will be always faithful to them and their families.

WRONG!!!

I think men are so evil that they took advantage of their wife's gullibleness as they stayed at home most of the time. And then the wife would always thought the husband is busy working his guts out, earning as much money as possible for his family, but in fact the husband was out with other woman. -_-'''

That's why I told everyone that I DON'T WANT TO BE A HOUSEWIFE!!!!
I want to be a streetsmart career woman (at least have a job), and at the same time caring for my family. I believe women have the capability to do that but not men. Because men are weak, sex-driven creatures!

And in this case, my husband won't have any excuse to cheat on me just because I'm ugly and an old hag and a 'huang lian po'.
And when I'm a career woman, at least I have the same intellectual level as my husband and probably that will improve communication channels, which is the key to every marriage.

Seriously I don't wish to marry a mute who doesn't share thoughts and speeches.

HUR! I feel so feminist writing all these stuffs. But who knows, after saying all these, what is love is really blind?

Love is such a stupid blinded game. Sometimes you can love somebody so much, but love doesn't reciprocate equally all the time. Just like how much care and love I show Gucci, but Gucci still gets excited when she sees my brother because my brother is the one who brought her home and plays with her.

BUT WHAT BOUT ME??
I feed her, bathe her, clean her, ETC!! I spent the most time with her!
Life is so unfair.

Why can't I be rich and spoilt? =(

Labels: ,

this heart of mine confessed at 6/08/2007 06:33:00 PM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart

The Blogger.

  • Sarah, Shu Wen
  • 27 March 1989
  • sarah_coolz89@hotmail.com
  • Xinmin Secondary [2002-2005], TJC [2006], NP-Business Studies [2006-200?]

Those Days


Tagboard