Saturday, June 23, 2007
Holidays are going to be over =(
Hai. This 2 week break certainly sucks. It feels like O level's year can. Holidays are like not holidays, I went to school almost every day. -_-'''
And I have not gone shopping for a long time, because I simply do not have the means to do so. * look at my rebonded hair*
Today is supposed to be the last weekend of the holiday. Supposed to do something fun and wild before dreadful school starts. But hai~ I never went out at all this Saturday. It has been a long time since I never went out on Saturdays, and the feeling really suck. I have a feeling more of such Saturdays will appear. =(
Maybe I should get used to changes soon. People always cringes at the thought of changes.
I never even had the chance to go Sentosa this entire 2-weeks. =( What a saddening thing can!! I feel so....ERK!!
Things aren't going smoothly for me I guess. Once school reopens, it's back to A maths lessons, chionging IEF, EC, OM, Marketing projects, and doing Ten Tons as usual, and settling the post comm service thingy. =(
I'm very busy huh. Maybe that's a blessing in disguise too. =)
And all for the sake of CCA Points.
I suddenly have that little passion for being more enthusiastic for that Ten Tons stuff, so I better hope it will last.
Adrian ah pa said he hope we can get at least a Silver award. I hope so. =X I'm going to get 20 points for the entire Serve Thailand trip!!! YIPPEE!!!! So that would be a grand total of 24 points. LOL!!!!!
Pathetic I know.
And I just realised next week is going to be my BTT and I have not started reading the book! I think I lost the receipt of it too! =X Wonder if I'm still able to take the test. I'm seriously clueless about these stuffs.
Now I'm also clueless about whether if I'm still able to learn driving in the future. Hai~ Let's take things at a step then.
Maybe I should readjust my priorities right now. Shouldn't let stupid things bother me. =)
And I have not gone shopping for a long time, because I simply do not have the means to do so. * look at my rebonded hair*
Today is supposed to be the last weekend of the holiday. Supposed to do something fun and wild before dreadful school starts. But hai~ I never went out at all this Saturday. It has been a long time since I never went out on Saturdays, and the feeling really suck. I have a feeling more of such Saturdays will appear. =(
Maybe I should get used to changes soon. People always cringes at the thought of changes.
I never even had the chance to go Sentosa this entire 2-weeks. =( What a saddening thing can!! I feel so....ERK!!
Things aren't going smoothly for me I guess. Once school reopens, it's back to A maths lessons, chionging IEF, EC, OM, Marketing projects, and doing Ten Tons as usual, and settling the post comm service thingy. =(
I'm very busy huh. Maybe that's a blessing in disguise too. =)
And all for the sake of CCA Points.
I suddenly have that little passion for being more enthusiastic for that Ten Tons stuff, so I better hope it will last.
Adrian ah pa said he hope we can get at least a Silver award. I hope so. =X I'm going to get 20 points for the entire Serve Thailand trip!!! YIPPEE!!!! So that would be a grand total of 24 points. LOL!!!!!
Pathetic I know.
And I just realised next week is going to be my BTT and I have not started reading the book! I think I lost the receipt of it too! =X Wonder if I'm still able to take the test. I'm seriously clueless about these stuffs.
Now I'm also clueless about whether if I'm still able to learn driving in the future. Hai~ Let's take things at a step then.
Maybe I should readjust my priorities right now. Shouldn't let stupid things bother me. =)
Labels: musings
this heart of mine confessed at 6/23/2007 11:26:00 PM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart