Wednesday, June 13, 2007
Holidays are a bore! =(
*POUTS*
*BIG BIG POUTS*
My holidays really suck can. -_-''' I've been going to school every single day and it's no different from normal school days because I have to wake up pretty early. =(
But at least I get to have shorter lessons and etc. I realise my Year 2 is going to be hectic. With tons of projects and tests/exams this semester, I also have my attachment the next holiday, and their's also the TEN TONS event to deal with, though I'm not really the willing party to take part in it. =X
Hur, but what to do. It's all for the sake of CCA Points, and I think even with that I still have very little points la =(
My GPA sucks can!!
Anyway, this holiday has been full of Amaths lesson, and going to Jack's house for Cooking Mama session. I'm quite sick of going to his house already. -_-''' What to do, I'm not a person who likes staying at home.
Only yesterday I managed to go out for a short while to get my lappy case, which has Mickey Mouse designs on it. (Quit it! Don't Laugh!!)
I want to do shopping, but I'm so B.R.O.K.E!
I don't want to work either, because I'll feel tired and complain alot after that. =(
Yet ironically I need money. I need to rebond my hair, and save some money for future treatments. YES! I better do something about it because I really can't stand it anymore. =(
Ok enough of rants, I shall be thankful that at least I can get a small breather.
I feel that I have no life. =(
*BIG BIG POUTS*
My holidays really suck can. -_-''' I've been going to school every single day and it's no different from normal school days because I have to wake up pretty early. =(
But at least I get to have shorter lessons and etc. I realise my Year 2 is going to be hectic. With tons of projects and tests/exams this semester, I also have my attachment the next holiday, and their's also the TEN TONS event to deal with, though I'm not really the willing party to take part in it. =X
Hur, but what to do. It's all for the sake of CCA Points, and I think even with that I still have very little points la =(
My GPA sucks can!!
Anyway, this holiday has been full of Amaths lesson, and going to Jack's house for Cooking Mama session. I'm quite sick of going to his house already. -_-''' What to do, I'm not a person who likes staying at home.
Only yesterday I managed to go out for a short while to get my lappy case, which has Mickey Mouse designs on it. (Quit it! Don't Laugh!!)
I want to do shopping, but I'm so B.R.O.K.E!
I don't want to work either, because I'll feel tired and complain alot after that. =(
Yet ironically I need money. I need to rebond my hair, and save some money for future treatments. YES! I better do something about it because I really can't stand it anymore. =(
Ok enough of rants, I shall be thankful that at least I can get a small breather.
I feel that I have no life. =(
Labels: rants
this heart of mine confessed at 6/13/2007 11:00:00 PM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart