Sunday, June 17, 2007
Guilty. =X
I've been a really bad person lately.
I hate selfish people, and yet I'm selfish myself. I want to do things for the best of my interest.
And if I don't want to do certain things, I will try to get out of it with every means to do so.
Jack said I'm cunning and sly. =X Think he underestimate me huh.
I don't know. I think my mind and my body is closely connected. If I don't want to do something or go somewhere, somehow I'll fall ill and thus give it a miss. But after that thing was over, I'll suddenly feel better again, and things aren't so bad.
Ya, I know it's all in the mind.
I want to always do things that I like, things that I will always enjoy. I like things to go my way, instead of people telling me what I have to do.
I know it's bad, that's why I'm feeling guilty.
[PS:HAI~ My holiday is so black and white.]
I hate selfish people, and yet I'm selfish myself. I want to do things for the best of my interest.
And if I don't want to do certain things, I will try to get out of it with every means to do so.
Jack said I'm cunning and sly. =X Think he underestimate me huh.
I don't know. I think my mind and my body is closely connected. If I don't want to do something or go somewhere, somehow I'll fall ill and thus give it a miss. But after that thing was over, I'll suddenly feel better again, and things aren't so bad.
Ya, I know it's all in the mind.
I want to always do things that I like, things that I will always enjoy. I like things to go my way, instead of people telling me what I have to do.
I know it's bad, that's why I'm feeling guilty.
[PS:HAI~ My holiday is so black and white.]
Labels: musings
this heart of mine confessed at 6/17/2007 02:51:00 PM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart