Thursday, June 21, 2007
Gucci's 3 months old.
Gucci has a new hobby now. She likes to bite whatever cloth she can find in the kitchen and bring it all the way to the living room and bite it. Always up to some mischief. And when I was bathing just now and she's alone in the living room, my bite tissue paper into pieces and scatter all over the floor. She always have a way to entertain herself, but it's definitely the wrong way!
And since so many people has been asking me to show them how I look like with rebonded hair, I took some pictures today, since I went to Boonie's place for dinner and a small catch up. I miss Boonie! I have not seen her for like 2 months, since she's always so busy with something. But her mum was very nice and invited me over for dinner. =X Feel so paiseh.
Then after that was just lying on her bed and just talking about our lives, mostly her life because I asked her lots of questions. Boonie is not a person who will open up easily, and since we are both in different schools now, I think it's easier for her to open up to me since I don't really know the people in her life. =)
And we took photos too. But Boonie is not a photowhore so it's boring to take pictures with her. =XYes I know I know my camera sucks!! But I like my hair at this angle. Certain angle of it really sucks la!
Yes my eye bags are really very jia lat. What to do, I wake up so early everyday because of what? I need 10 hours of sleep ok!
My hair and skin isn't the perfect shape right now. I'm just lazy to maintain that straightness la. =X
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart