Friday, June 15, 2007

Gucci worries me. =(

Yet again, it's updates on Gucci. No new pictures though.

Gucci has been growing abit bigger each day, according to Denise.

But she has been giving me troubles and worrying me each day too. =(
She refuses to eat her meals nowadays. We have to force her. And she's already v skinny and malnutrition, and she's not eating as much as a growing puppy. I'm worried for her.

I don't know what's wrong with her seriously. She's definitely not sick because she still jumps around and bites people like her old self. All I can predict now is probably her going through teething, which can cause a lack of appetite. But it seems not so today because I fed her fruits and she munch them quickly.

So I can only conclude now that we spoilt her and she rejects her own dog food. [She jumps onto you whenever you're eating some nice human food. =X]

My mum said maybe we gave her too many treats. I don't know. My dog always had to be force to eat somehow or another since she came to my house. At first it was because the food was too hard for her, now, I don't know what.

So now we're trying to fix her meal time in the morning and in the evening so that she knows that that time will be her meal time. Hur, I hope it works, that's all.

Besides that fact, Gucci has been really adorable. Brought her to Jack's house that day to socialise with Keegan, and Gucci ended up getting bullied!!

Can you believe it? Keegan, who's afraid of other dogs actually barks at Gucci and chases her around the house. Gucci was pretty scared of him. And Keegan tried to rape Gucci!! That horny dog!

Thankfully Jack beat him, if not my Gucci is going to have Corgi retriever puppies. =X [Which is highly unlikely because I think Gucci hasn't reach puberty yet, therefore becoming a rape case.]

And I realise that Gucci doesn't eat her food ever since she came back from Jack's house. Maybe Keegan had done something traumatising to her!!! *gasps*

Hur, seriously I hope she'll eat her food because I want her to grow up strong and beautiful.

I love you GUCCI!! =D

Labels:

this heart of mine confessed at 6/15/2007 11:01:00 PM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart

The Blogger.

  • Sarah, Shu Wen
  • 27 March 1989
  • sarah_coolz89@hotmail.com
  • Xinmin Secondary [2002-2005], TJC [2006], NP-Business Studies [2006-200?]

Those Days


Tagboard