Saturday, June 02, 2007
Gucci Updates!
Those people who love Gucci will enjoy this. Those who don't, probably find it boring.
Gucci has been at my house for more than a month now. I think she's adapting fine, and we're adapting fine too. =)
Just went to have her 2nd jab recently and the vet say she's a little bit skinny. =( But the vet also said that Gucci is quite huge for her age.
This...
Her eyes were droopy and fur is VERY WHITE.
2 weeks later...
And now, at 2.5 mths.
What can I say, Gucci has brought much joy to our family. My parents were the ones who said they don't want to care about the dog, but in the end they spend the most on Gucci.
And nowadays, we're letting Gucci roam more often even though we're out for a short period of time. That's because she doesn't pee wrongly that often now, and that's a good sign. When she's big and quite full grown, I'll let her roam around the house all day long unless I want to punish her. =)
I can't wait to bring Gucci out for walks! I can't wait for Gucci to have nicer full-grown fur.
Labels: Gucci
this heart of mine confessed at 6/02/2007 11:23:00 PM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart