Monday, June 11, 2007

Cooking MAMA!

YEAH! Jack finally bought Cooking Mama for Nintendo Wii, and I think I'll be the one who's playing with it more often. =D

It's fun! And I'm really hooked to it. Think the difficult level is the same as DS la, so good news for you Pinky! =)

At first I really sucked at it because I don't really know how to play it, but after I got a hang of it, I'm really hooked to it. =X

But I kinda can't stand the Cooking mama speaking in English with the Japanese accent. 'Not nice' becomes 'Not Nie'. -_-'''

But I'm so hooked at it! And I can't wait to finish playing all of them! =D I never get a Gold medal before though. Hai~

Alright, I think this holiday really sucked, because for this week, I'm going to school everyday except Friday. -_-'''

There goes my meetups. =X

BOO!

Labels:

this heart of mine confessed at 6/11/2007 01:40:00 AM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart

The Blogger.

  • Sarah, Shu Wen
  • 27 March 1989
  • sarah_coolz89@hotmail.com
  • Xinmin Secondary [2002-2005], TJC [2006], NP-Business Studies [2006-200?]

Those Days


Tagboard