Monday, May 28, 2007

The world hates me.

Today has been full of ups and downs I guess. It's too much of a roller coaster ride till it's making me nauseous.

I don't feel like talking to people now. Or perhaps, I've talked to some idiots about things but they didn't care, therefore I'm dampened.

Life is never fair I feel. I always felt that since young. And all I can say is it sucks to be in a vulnerable situation right now. It really sucks!

All I have to do now, is stay strong, learn how to solve my problems and study hard for this common test. I got to work alot harder to get into uni. Hai~ that's another ordeal.

I've picked myself up-AGAIN. And all I hope is to finish studying something useful tomorrow. With Gucci around, I wonder if I can. =X

Shan't rant too much. It's bad for the heart I know. Just want to pen some things down to relieve the hatred/hurt in me.

[PS: People closest to you are your greatest enemy. Who says your family will pick you up when you're in trouble?]

[PS2: I seriously gets irritable when I see those only child basking with joy from their mummy and daddy, and get WHATEVER THEY WANTED, just by asking. Those only child who comes from a rich family!! ARGH! I'm so blardy jealous with this kind of people. So you people just scram and don't let me know you.]

Labels:

this heart of mine confessed at 5/28/2007 12:25:00 AM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart

The Blogger.

  • Sarah, Shu Wen
  • 27 March 1989
  • sarah_coolz89@hotmail.com
  • Xinmin Secondary [2002-2005], TJC [2006], NP-Business Studies [2006-200?]

Those Days


Tagboard