Friday, May 11, 2007

Updates!!

Been very busy lately for the entire week. But I still feel loved! And I got to thank all those people who make me happy and let my dreadful weekdays be so passable. =)

On tuesday, I discussed project till very very late and then when going home, I was feeling hungry and irritable because my Gucci was being left at home since morning and my brother came home only at 4pm. -_-''' Was super angry with him. Then on the way home, Angie called me and said her mum cooked 'lao shu fen' and wanted me to try some. Of course I was very happy because I dont have to bother buying food for myself and it will save me abit of money. =) So HAPPY LOR!!! I love going back home and there's food already.

And yesterday, Angie was queuing for donuts and Donut Factory, and she helped me buy a dozen back!!! AI SI TA LE!!!! =DDDD
She queued for like 3 hrs and 20 mins for those donuts can, you can take a plane to Hongkong already! And that's not worst, Nadine told me her friend queued for 5 hours!!!

But what can I say, the donuts were really worth it! Though I don't really want to queue for more than 3 hours for donuts. Maybe Donut Factory should consider changing the way they serve customers and improve their efficiency, and maybe their shop space. You know that economics term called Diminishing Marginal Returns? Yea, that's it.

How I wish we could at least place our orders and take a queue number and be back hours later. In that way we can still shop around instead of queuing like idiots. Singaporeans always love to queue. -_-'''

And on last Sunday, I attended Liyue's Streetdance charity concert and DXO. It was definitely worth the 12 bucks!

It was my first time at a club though it was WAY too early, but going to clubs make me feel like doing something really wild! Something like.....having a tattoo? Hmm, but even if I have I'll put it somewhere where not everyone can see it. Only meant for my eyes. =) But if I get a tattoo, it will be for SOME reason.

This is the only photo I took of the dances. They are actually having some Super Mario Dance. And NYP's foreign bodies has some cute jap-looking guys. And dance until so near us can!!! HEHEHEX!!!


Liyue, Angie and Amelia. Amelia is their primary school friend, and first time I see her I think she looks kinda like Angie's mum. =X Liyue was the happy girl receiving lots of flowers!! =)


Everyone was happy!! And don't you think that bouquet of roses is very nice?? =)


Angie, Me and Amelia.

I think my eye bag is the deepest and most obvious man. I like this photo alot. The fluorecent lights make Amelia's white dress glow. =) Like Siyang's shirt too. Yea guys, you should always sleep with the best k. Dont make yourself miserable by sleeping with some low-down sluts and get STDs and who knows, unwanted preganancy and an ugly kid. =X Ok I'm mean.

And last of all,

I like this picture very much, because I look tanner. LOL

Then Monday, I went to celebrate Jack's birthday in advance, because on his actual day I had lesson till 8pm!!

So we went to Vivo City and had quite a budget day la. Still owe him his present. And I gave him a treat at Asian Kitchen. I find that their xiao long bao is not as nice as the ones in Hougang Mall's Xiao Xuan Feng. I don't know why but I like their ramen too. And I'm so excited that Ajisen is opening soon at Hougang MAll!!! Can imagine me and Jack always going there to eat. Ton toro Ramen!!! =D

Then after that we went to the upper deck to sit around and have our small party. =)

I brought lots of nice, big, juicy strawberries! =)

It's truly ichigo bliss! Muacks! =)

Sad to say, I enjoy the strawberries more than Jack does. And we also brought a little of Vodka, sprite, green tea, and Moo moo sandwich up there. This is what happens when you mix Vodka Red Ruby with green tea. Mix with sprite ice is cool! Jack pretending to like the strawberries. Dont like my strawberries also don't have to eat until so unglam right. -_-'''

Pretending to like my strawberries again.
See I told you he dont like the strawberries le!!

It's nice sitting up and take pictures at the deck. The breeze is good, the stars were pretty, cable cars so colourful and made me wonder when it will be my turn to sky-dine, and Jack was admiring the storm that was stirring up.

How I wish we can snack in and sit around more often like that. =)

And I forgot to mention, on Jack's birthday, being the sweet gf I am, I finished my lesson at 8pm, then rushed to Campus Deli to look for a cake, and the only 'cake' left was the cup cakes. LOl.

Anyway I bought it and decide to surprise Jack.

But when I reached there, he wasn't really surprised la, because I think we sort of know what each other will do. =( I must put in more effort to plan surprises next time.

When I reach Jack's area it was already 9pm, so we chop chop, and I managed to walked Keegan a little. Keegan is sooooo adorable can! He has been a very cute and good boy! And he doesnt bark! Unlike that Gucci.

This week was tiring, but well, sometimes being busy means you're leading life fruitfully. =) I'm going to enjoy this weekend!

[PS: I would be the world's happiest girl if only I have more money. =( ]

Labels:

this heart of mine confessed at 5/11/2007 11:02:00 PM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart

The Blogger.

  • Sarah, Shu Wen
  • 27 March 1989
  • sarah_coolz89@hotmail.com
  • Xinmin Secondary [2002-2005], TJC [2006], NP-Business Studies [2006-200?]

Those Days


Tagboard