Sunday, May 13, 2007

Unexpected.

I'm having a quiet night with Jie jie's lappy tonight. Just reading blogs, and watching repeated DH episodes to kill time. I miss playing popcap games. And nobody seems to be free to be online today.

Anyway I pretty much spent quite alot (again), but without spending any money. Everything I bought today was on-loan from Jack. I practically had $0 in my wallet and only withdrew $10 for dinner. That's how broke I am. =X

Bought my black skinnies from Bugis Street. Dont small-look Bugis Street's bottoms, the quality is really not bad, and who cares if your black skinnies is Levi's or Mango's or Topshop's. They are still black skinnies all the same. The only important thing is that it fits you perfectly.
And my skinnies only cost me $30!

Also bought some cheapo earrings though I'm kinda lazy to put on different earrings each day now. I also saw many nice cheapo tees, those that I think that we can get from Bangkok street markets at rip-off price. Oh man! I'm really dying to go on a Bangkok trip with a bunch of good friends. That's my resolution for this year man. I must do it!

Had dinner at Ajisen's again, and then we walked our way to Raffles City. It was nearing 8 then, and we saw the queue at Donut Factory was quite short!! =)

So Jack and I immediately went to queue up, and thankfully, we were one of the last few that were allowed to queue because they have already stopped production.
I don't know if it's a good or bad idea to queue at near closing time. Yes, the queue is shorter. We only queued for less than 1 hour and we got our donuts. BUT, there were only limited flavours left! =( I was so upset can! I wanted to try Apple Cinnamon, and I also want to eat that Strawberry Cream donut, but they were all sold out! =( So both of us got 2 dozens of donuts each and most of them were repeats. =(

Bought 1 box for my family and 1 for my aunt's family. I hope I can claim this from my mum. =X

Oh and yes, do you think I should change my phone? Yes the plan is almost up, and there's this sizzling hot phone that I love! The Samsung Ultra Edition 10.9!! The phone is only 10.9mm slim! And it has touch pads, 3.2 megapixel camera and all other functions that I love!!! OH MAN!!

Jack has this promotional offer and this phone is at $588 w/o contract! Oh man, and the promotion ends tomorrow. =(
I told my mum about this, I just hope she will sponsor half of it to me. PLS!!! =(

[PS: I have not bought my Mother's Day present. Wonder if I have money to get a cake too. =X]

Labels:

this heart of mine confessed at 5/13/2007 01:18:00 AM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart

The Blogger.

  • Sarah, Shu Wen
  • 27 March 1989
  • sarah_coolz89@hotmail.com
  • Xinmin Secondary [2002-2005], TJC [2006], NP-Business Studies [2006-200?]

Those Days


Tagboard