Wednesday, May 16, 2007
Thank's Gucci-sitter.
Jack has been nice today, because he offered to dog-sit my dear Gucci.
Gucci is very poor thing, because I had lessons till 8 today and Sherman got choir and taekwondo, and my parents? totally can't rely on them.
So I 'hired' Jack over since he's so free and his lessons ends at 12. While I start my lessons at 1.
-_-'''
I'm sure he did kicked and hit Gucci, just like how he treat Keegan, but at least Gucci has company and has food to eat. Btw, Gucci is suffering from Diarroea again. Must be eating all the rubbish she sees on the floor. She is a stubborn, bad-tempered and naughty GR.
I suddenly remembered the GR I saw yesterday. It was huge, the fur coat is so soft and golden. And it was so tame. I like it!!!! How I wish Gucci will grow up to be a fine GR bitch. =)
But now she's so teeny weeny, I can't imagine how she will look like when she's full-grown. I hope she will be a healthy happy dog man. That's my only wish. =)
Hai, it's a pity Jack didn't do something sweet like leaving me a bowl of Tang Yuan or some nice cakes or whatever behind. If not he would have scored more points. I would appreciate him abit more if he doesnt abandon me and go and play WOW, that brainless stupid game.
NVM, I'm a independent girl. I'll go buy that Tang Yuan myself. And I suddenly have craving for Cambell's Chicken Noodle soup, or Alphabet soup. Sudden craving!! =D
Ok, I know everyone is eager to know more about Gucci. Shall update bout her soon. She has grown a little bigger, but still teeny weeny for a GR. =)
Gucci is very poor thing, because I had lessons till 8 today and Sherman got choir and taekwondo, and my parents? totally can't rely on them.
So I 'hired' Jack over since he's so free and his lessons ends at 12. While I start my lessons at 1.
-_-'''
I'm sure he did kicked and hit Gucci, just like how he treat Keegan, but at least Gucci has company and has food to eat. Btw, Gucci is suffering from Diarroea again. Must be eating all the rubbish she sees on the floor. She is a stubborn, bad-tempered and naughty GR.
I suddenly remembered the GR I saw yesterday. It was huge, the fur coat is so soft and golden. And it was so tame. I like it!!!! How I wish Gucci will grow up to be a fine GR bitch. =)
But now she's so teeny weeny, I can't imagine how she will look like when she's full-grown. I hope she will be a healthy happy dog man. That's my only wish. =)
Hai, it's a pity Jack didn't do something sweet like leaving me a bowl of Tang Yuan or some nice cakes or whatever behind. If not he would have scored more points. I would appreciate him abit more if he doesnt abandon me and go and play WOW, that brainless stupid game.
NVM, I'm a independent girl. I'll go buy that Tang Yuan myself. And I suddenly have craving for Cambell's Chicken Noodle soup, or Alphabet soup. Sudden craving!! =D
Ok, I know everyone is eager to know more about Gucci. Shall update bout her soon. She has grown a little bigger, but still teeny weeny for a GR. =)
Labels: Gucci
this heart of mine confessed at 5/16/2007 11:57:00 PM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart