Sunday, May 06, 2007
Precious weekends.
So I went to Jack's place in the afternoon and the first thing that gave me a shock out of my life is Keegan.
His tail was waving madly can!!!
And his fur coat changed entirely from the first time I saw him. It became thicker and his fur is more of brown rather than those grey patches that I like. How fast dogs grow. I can even spot difference of Gucci almost everyday.
But today was the first time I walked Keegan-sort of. Keegan is pretty obedient and has his adorable character of his own. That's what I like about him. While walking halfway, his collar broke, but he still followed us most of the time without the leash. And when other dogs bark at him, he just stare at them and ignored them, not barking at them at all. =)
After the walk was merely nuaing at Jack's place till about evening time.
Watched 2 new episodes of Desperate Housewives. I never get sick of watching that show. It's a typical bitchy show I guess. LOL.
And I think Jack looked 5-10 years older wearing specs.
Then I made lots of noises and finally managed to get to City Hall for dinner and some light shopping. (Light shopping means just shopping and looking around but never buy anything.) We never bought anything because mainly we spent most of our money on food. -_-'''
I even wanted to have budget dinner before I went City Hall, and thought of eating food court too, but in the end we went to New York New York.
I just wanted to order a pasta and maybe 1 side, but in the end, look at the amount of food we ordered.
Super sinful meatball bolognaise (very nice!) for me and Bacon and Cheese Bratswurst for Jack. I love that platter of crispy mushroom!! It reminds me of the Golden Mushroom tempura we sold during homecoming. And that Philly Cheese Steak pizza is even more expensive than our mains. I ordered it because at first I couldn't make up my mind if I should have pasta or pizza, and Jack said we should order both and we could share.
BUT, in the end, half of the pizza was left over and we had to pack it home. =X
We are greedy people.
I think the table beside us just ate half of our portion. =X
Even though I have no desserts to end of with, I still have this green fluffy cotton candy. =)
See, I'm a happy girl now. And I hope I'll be happy always. =)
Labels: everyday stuffs
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart