Thursday, May 03, 2007

My dear Gucci.

Finally I'm not so lazy to post pictures of my Gucci.

What can I say, having to train a puppy like Gucci is a love-hate relationship. I'm surprised I'm not as excited about Gucci compared to Keegan. Yes, I admit I do make comparisons la, but perhaps I have not done any dirty work for Keegan yet.

And constantly mopping the floor because of the pee is tiring ok!! I'm so sick of it. And Gucci drives me mad! She made me late for almost an hour during Wednesday lecture!

Anyway, let me show you her cuteness now.
Don't ask me why she always had that sad face. Her eyes always seem so depressed, as if we ill-treated her. And look at her nails!! It's so sharp that I don't allow her to climb on me anymore. It's really painful you know and I have scratches all over now.

Gucci also has a few ways that she always uses to amuse herself.

This is one of Gucci's favourite toy. My dad bought this dog chew for her and she loves it. Dog chews are cheap too.


Gucci's teething now, so she likes to bite EVERYTHING! Especially our hands, legs, toes, pants (especially the crotch area so beware!). So whenever she tries to bite me, I'll stuff a toy into her mouth, and this dog chew comes in really handy.

Yesterday I just bought her some toys and collar as well from Pet Lovers and that cost me 17 bucks damage! Toys for dogs are really expensive man! Anyway this is the donut soft toy I bought for her. Gucci loves it!! And I love to see the way she plays with it. A pity I don't have a close-up of her playing with the donut.
And when she has no toys, she tries to bite herself.
Her thighs...
And her tail! I wonder if she feels pain at all. If next time she grows up to have an ugly tail, I wont be surprised.
At first, Gucci doesn't want to eat her puppy food and I was quite worried, because having a milk-only diet is not healthy for her. I wanted to soak the food in water before giving it to her but my mum claims that I shouldn't.

But Jack told me that I should soak the food first, then mash the food up. And it really works! She licked the bowl super clean yesterday for the first time. I was so happy la!!!

My mum was wrong to malign me!!


Don't ask me why Gucci is so white/fair when golden retrievers are supposed to be golden. Gucci has always been very white/fair, like a polar bear since the day I saw her. And one thing I like about Gucci is that she has a very nice fur coat. =)

Plus all the brushing I did for her everyday, I'm sure she'll grow up to be beautiful. I just hope she can be a little bit more golden, then she looks more like a GR than a polar bear.

Oh and one more thing that makes my family very proud is that Gucci just learnt how to pee properly today!! You know it's really tiring to wipe her pee everytime she runs about. She pees every few minutes and that's really irritating ok!

Gucci normally pees after she wakes up, or after her meals, so knowing that, we locked her up in her play pen today and let her out until she shitted or peed. And I think she got the clear message pretty quickly. This is the first time I felt that Gucci is smart. LOL.

And now she peed correctly so far. But there's a slight problem. Whenever she wants to come out of her playpen, she will force out a poo or a little pee and then stares at us, wanting us to let her out. LOL! Really hilarious!!

I wonder if she has so many poo/pee to fake through this. But I hope this method of teaching her to pee will work. She'd better not out-smart us. =)

That's all for Gucci. Shall continue next time and update on her progress. And I'm starting to love her. =)

Labels:

this heart of mine confessed at 5/03/2007 11:31:00 PM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart

The Blogger.

  • Sarah, Shu Wen
  • 27 March 1989
  • sarah_coolz89@hotmail.com
  • Xinmin Secondary [2002-2005], TJC [2006], NP-Business Studies [2006-200?]

Those Days


Tagboard