Tuesday, May 15, 2007
I love rainy days.
I was awakened by Gucci's whimpers again, and I heard that it was pouring heavily outside. And then a gush of warmth filled my heart and made me so happy because it was raining. I thought I could sleep longer, but sorry, I have lecture at 9. -_-'''
I was hesistating whether to go to school or not, and then I decided that I should, because I shouldn't always pangseh Denise and Nadine. I miss seeing Nadine too. =)
I love rainy days. I don't know why. Despite all the hiccups I experienced this morning ( don't feel like repeating unhappy stuffs), I still love the fact that it was raining all morning. It makes me feel cosy. Or maybe it was the cool wind, or maybe I just love getting wet.
If only I could experience winter. =X
Anyway, after school today, Denise, Nadine and I went to opposite Beauty World to have Kolo Mee! =) It has been such a long time since the 3 of us went out. I love those times!! I miss Nadine ALOT!!! And I miss Yixin and Wanxin too. =( Xinxin, don't be so stressed out by all the projects k. I want meet up soon!! =(
Hmm currently I'm very hooked to the 9pm show on Channel 8. Speaks so many truths about a marriage, and it kinda scares me to get married. There's communication problems, in-laws problems, kids problems, financial problems. -_-''' If only my future husband would be like Pierre Png, good-looking and more importantly dotes his wife like hell and is super faithful. Such guys are rare. Such guys like Adrian-ah pa is rare too.
Actually no matter what, how romantic your relationship is, or how pretty/handsome your partner is, isn't important at all. They will disapper gradually over time. That's why I MUST make sure that the person I'm going to spend my life with must communicate well with me! Communication can break through all barriers and misunderstandings, and after when you're old and wrinkly, all you need is a partner whom you can relate to.
Love is such a scary thing. One moment can be uber sweet, and one moment as bitter as can be.
[PS: The previous post is written mainly due to rashness.]
I was hesistating whether to go to school or not, and then I decided that I should, because I shouldn't always pangseh Denise and Nadine. I miss seeing Nadine too. =)
I love rainy days. I don't know why. Despite all the hiccups I experienced this morning ( don't feel like repeating unhappy stuffs), I still love the fact that it was raining all morning. It makes me feel cosy. Or maybe it was the cool wind, or maybe I just love getting wet.
If only I could experience winter. =X
Anyway, after school today, Denise, Nadine and I went to opposite Beauty World to have Kolo Mee! =) It has been such a long time since the 3 of us went out. I love those times!! I miss Nadine ALOT!!! And I miss Yixin and Wanxin too. =( Xinxin, don't be so stressed out by all the projects k. I want meet up soon!! =(
Hmm currently I'm very hooked to the 9pm show on Channel 8. Speaks so many truths about a marriage, and it kinda scares me to get married. There's communication problems, in-laws problems, kids problems, financial problems. -_-''' If only my future husband would be like Pierre Png, good-looking and more importantly dotes his wife like hell and is super faithful. Such guys are rare. Such guys like Adrian-ah pa is rare too.
Actually no matter what, how romantic your relationship is, or how pretty/handsome your partner is, isn't important at all. They will disapper gradually over time. That's why I MUST make sure that the person I'm going to spend my life with must communicate well with me! Communication can break through all barriers and misunderstandings, and after when you're old and wrinkly, all you need is a partner whom you can relate to.
Love is such a scary thing. One moment can be uber sweet, and one moment as bitter as can be.
[PS: The previous post is written mainly due to rashness.]
Labels: musings
this heart of mine confessed at 5/15/2007 11:06:00 PM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart