Friday, May 18, 2007

Gucci Updates!

Yes, my beloved qing ai de finally sent me the pictures of my Gucci that we took last Thursday. =)

Gucci is more or less still the same, still white as ever, bites people, barks and whines everytime she's being locked up and doesn't seem contented with a collection of chew toys.
But there's some changes too. Like Gucci always 'lao sai' now ( and I even heard her 'geng sai' sound today! ), Gucci knows how to sit SOMETIMES when I told her to, and knows how to respond to 'Come Here!'. Gucci will run towards the doorstep and greet you whenever you just came home. (That's what I hoped for when having a dog!!) And of course, she has grown a teeny weeny bit bigger, but I'm quite satisfied with her built right now. =)
Enough of talks, let's show the pictures.

Btw. Gucci just turned 2 months this Tuesday. I can't wait to bring her out for walks!!


Gucci eating out of her food bowl. I always told my mum that the food bowl is too big, but she says that Gucci will grow very big next time.

Gucci always like to climb onto people's legs and try to bite them. Super cunning bitch.

Gucci being locked up in her play pen because she peed wrongly! And thus being the vengeful bitch, she showed her fearsome teeth! Looks scary right, like a crocodile's! Don't ever let her bite you!

See! She has so many toys! One hand grabbing her chew bone, and the other grabbing her Kong ball. The Kong ball is expensive lor, and she gets sick of playing with it already. She doesn't like her donut anymore. =( Must be no kick for her already.

I like Gucci looking so tame and beautiful, like this! Kinda reminds me of the poise of the full grown GR dog that day. He was so beautiful! How I wish Gucci will grow up to be like that too!

Nadine was taunting Gucci with her favourite cloth bone. Told you that all dogs love cloth bones. But I think I probably have to a new one for her because Gucci can pull out the threads and EAT THEM!! She even tore newspapers and I suspect she eats them too!! YUCK!!

She was slapped by me for a few times because of that!


I like this pic too! I like Gucci when she's sleepy and ready for bed. At that period of time, she would be very obedient and let you stroke her soft fur when she lies down. She's horrid when you rushing to go out in the mornings and she whines and barks non-stop, adding to your excessive headaches.

But I think Gucci is quite a poor thing because she always have to be alone at home most of the time. =( I hope her dog-sitter will take good care of her, because next week is going to be another busy week ahead again! HAI~

More close-ups!


I realise we can take more nice pics of her while she's being locked up! =X

And lastly, after all the barking and playing,


Gucci goes to sleep. =)


Isn't she an Angel when she sleeps?

[PS: I have loads of nice videos of Gucci playing and shitting and barking. It's all the nice memories. Too bad the file is too big for me to upload it into YouTube. =X So I better not lose all these videos!]




Labels:

this heart of mine confessed at 5/18/2007 11:04:00 PM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart

The Blogger.

  • Sarah, Shu Wen
  • 27 March 1989
  • sarah_coolz89@hotmail.com
  • Xinmin Secondary [2002-2005], TJC [2006], NP-Business Studies [2006-200?]

Those Days


Tagboard