Monday, May 28, 2007

GSS is here again but I can't shop =(

Yes! It's really dampening can!! Feel like killing myself and ask myself why did I splurge so much when it's not the sale period. =(

Now I'm broke and no GSS shopping can be done.


I'm going to blame and whine about those RICH KIDS again. Hai~


Anyway, I already promise myself to buy 2 pieces of clothes from Zara for this sale. That's all. =)

Of course if I can afford and I see a few more nice pieces I would get them ba. =X


I should worry about more important things like common test.

And I shall look forward to go to Sentosa after the common test. Can't wait to wear my bikini-again. Bought it and only wore it once, without really showing it.

And that don't know what show that replaces musical fountain!! And Cafe Del Mar!!


Besides, if you have any major shopping to do. Better do it this GSS! After the GSS, 7% GST is going to kick in REAL HARD!

Shall get used to KPT food soon. Hai~ I'll miss Ajisen and all those cheap restaurants. =X


AND LASTLY,
I want to say.....


I LOVE GUCCI!!!

Took this pic when I asked her to 'SIT'. She's adorable when she's sleepy. =)

Sometimes it really makes me mad, stopping her from eating rubbish and everything. But seeing her running around and playing with herself makes me happy. =)

Labels: ,

this heart of mine confessed at 5/28/2007 11:54:00 PM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart

The Blogger.

  • Sarah, Shu Wen
  • 27 March 1989
  • sarah_coolz89@hotmail.com
  • Xinmin Secondary [2002-2005], TJC [2006], NP-Business Studies [2006-200?]

Those Days


Tagboard