Sunday, May 13, 2007
Dreadful day
Nothing seems to go right today.
I woke up pretty early compared to the times I woke up before Gucci was here. Was going to go out actually, maybe gettning my dream phone, or buy the Mother's day cake or something. But in the end I didn't went out.
I HATE PEOPLE WHO BREAK THEIR PROMISES, GIVE FALSE HOPES, AND PUT PEOPLE'S AEROPLANE!!!!
FUCK YOU!
Maybe one day I shall do that to people and irritate them.
On the other hand, I am still pondering through if it's the best time to change a phone now, and also I don't have much cash on hand to get any Mother's day gift. =( I didn't get anything for my dad during his birthday too. =X I'm such a bad girl.
But well, maybe giving my 2 mums donuts from Donut Factory can be considered a gift. =X
The whole day was practically rotting away from the moment I woke up. I know I can do many things like pack my table, do my tutorial, print my lecture notes, etc. But I'm so angry and frustrated inside that I have no mood to do anything! The frustrations is so strong that the pressure formed in my chest is hurting me and I can only SHOUT OUT LOUD to relieve it. I think I'm going mad!
There's nothing to do even with the internet today, and I'm sick of watching videos I watched before! All I can do is lie on the bed, toss and turn and try to sleep, and end up pulling hair out of my hair due to the major frustrations!
All I can do is wait for time to pass and hope that tomorrow will be a better day. Don't talk to me because I WILL STEP on your toes. Fuck!
I woke up pretty early compared to the times I woke up before Gucci was here. Was going to go out actually, maybe gettning my dream phone, or buy the Mother's day cake or something. But in the end I didn't went out.
I HATE PEOPLE WHO BREAK THEIR PROMISES, GIVE FALSE HOPES, AND PUT PEOPLE'S AEROPLANE!!!!
FUCK YOU!
Maybe one day I shall do that to people and irritate them.
On the other hand, I am still pondering through if it's the best time to change a phone now, and also I don't have much cash on hand to get any Mother's day gift. =( I didn't get anything for my dad during his birthday too. =X I'm such a bad girl.
But well, maybe giving my 2 mums donuts from Donut Factory can be considered a gift. =X
The whole day was practically rotting away from the moment I woke up. I know I can do many things like pack my table, do my tutorial, print my lecture notes, etc. But I'm so angry and frustrated inside that I have no mood to do anything! The frustrations is so strong that the pressure formed in my chest is hurting me and I can only SHOUT OUT LOUD to relieve it. I think I'm going mad!
There's nothing to do even with the internet today, and I'm sick of watching videos I watched before! All I can do is lie on the bed, toss and turn and try to sleep, and end up pulling hair out of my hair due to the major frustrations!
All I can do is wait for time to pass and hope that tomorrow will be a better day. Don't talk to me because I WILL STEP on your toes. Fuck!
Labels: rants
this heart of mine confessed at 5/13/2007 04:04:00 PM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart