Thursday, May 17, 2007

Dear Ti Gong,

PLS TI GONG!!

Please let Jack finally pass his Driving test tomorrow, so that I can be that kind of spoilt gf that can be ferried around. ( Though I think that's my own wishful thinking only. )

And we can go anywhere we want more easily too. Like bring Keegan, and Gucci, when she's older, out to the beach for walks and picnics.
And whenever we want to have suppers, we can go there easily too, without being afraid that we can't catch the last bus/train.

Denise went for her first driving lesson today. So jealous of her can! My BTT is only on 2nd July, -_-'''. That's like far far away can! I think I can only have my driving lesson next year. -___-'''

If Daddy was going to buy a car for me, I would definitely request for a creamy yellow Nissan March. =)
I'm not unrealistic and going to request for some BMW or Lexus, or Merz, though Lexus would be my dream car if I'm a rich tai tai. Think I would certainly be very contented if I have a little Nissan March. It suits a female driver, don't you think so. And I can drive Gucci around to the park or beach whenever I want. =)

BUT OF COURSE, I'm not some only daughter from some rich ass family. I don't have OSIM massage chairs ( though I know my dad wants it badly), I don't have a huge house at Thomson, and I dont have a dachshund. I'm so envious of those people. =(

I will be soooooo happy that my daddy can get me a new lappy since my old lappy is gone and in some cruel idiot's hands. And I would be soooo happy if my mummy wants to sponsor half for my Samsung Ultra Edition 10.9!
How can I ask for a car?? Though Jack said that a Nissan March is a lousy car, which is small and has been there for don't know how many generations. -_-'''

Ok, I'm just saying somethings that are beyond my reach.
Right now, I'll just be very happy if Gucci knows how to pee correctly, don't bark unneccessarily, and grows up to be a beautiful bitch. And of course, I'll be alot more happier, if more people love me more!!! =D

These things are far more important than a Nissan March.

[PS: Kambate Jack!!]

Labels:

this heart of mine confessed at 5/17/2007 11:19:00 PM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart

The Blogger.

  • Sarah, Shu Wen
  • 27 March 1989
  • sarah_coolz89@hotmail.com
  • Xinmin Secondary [2002-2005], TJC [2006], NP-Business Studies [2006-200?]

Those Days


Tagboard