Friday, April 27, 2007
Suayest day of my life.
Sometimes I really took things for granted I guess. My lappy that has spent the entire year with me is offically gone. It left me for good. And I'm not happy, though I keep saying I want to change a new lappy. All my fond pictures, my songs, everything, is gone.
Hai. I'll be deprived for the week or so. I don't think I can afford a new lappy now also, since I'm learning driving and having my Gucci soon. Hai. I think I can't use the computer as often too, because my brother will hog on the desktop now. Hai~ LIfe sucks
How I wish everything will be back to normal. There's just too much changes now. =(
I hope that blardy idiot who stole my laptop will burn in hell and vomit blood till he/she dies. GO TO HELLL!!!!!!
Hai. I'll be deprived for the week or so. I don't think I can afford a new lappy now also, since I'm learning driving and having my Gucci soon. Hai. I think I can't use the computer as often too, because my brother will hog on the desktop now. Hai~ LIfe sucks
How I wish everything will be back to normal. There's just too much changes now. =(
I hope that blardy idiot who stole my laptop will burn in hell and vomit blood till he/she dies. GO TO HELLL!!!!!!
this heart of mine confessed at 4/27/2007 06:05:00 PM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart