Thursday, April 26, 2007
Long ago Arab street visit, and being spoilt. =)
Last Friday, I had a lovely date with my lovelies to Arab street. =)
Since it has been so long, I shan't bother with the details. I'll just show the nice photos we took there. =)
Then finally, we found the 'ice cream shop', Pluck. Pluck isn't exactly an ice cream shop. It sells all those unique stuffs like bags, accessories, whatever la. All those rare finds are here, and the price is really steep too.
Although I was full of smiles that day, the day had been quite emo for me actually. I was in a bad mood the entire and day, and I think my emotions showed quite obviously. The girls were asking me what happened and all, except Wanxin la. Lol. But I'm really glad that I get to know this bunch of friends in NP. =)
I just realise I havent see Wanxin all week! Hai~
And I don't really like my class. =(
And I don't really like my class. =(
And for today, I'm a happy girl, because Jack has been nice to me! =)
How I wish he will be nice to me every single day! I don't mind being spoilt you know.
Before I went to school, I went to Thomson Road to do shopping for my Gucci. Bought lots of essential stuffs for her and it all totalled to $120!! My entire commissions cheque is gone. -_-'''
I'm so not in the mood to shop now.
And Jack woke up early and accompanied me there. =) We had lunch at Longhouse and did more buying for Gucci. I tell you I'm so broke now. I can't satisfy my own wants already. =(
Jack even offered to bring back the stuffs I bought, so I don't have to carry them to school. =)
Then after school, I went to Hougang Mall's Twister to have my haircut and treatment since they are having promotion now. My haircut is somemore by the Salon Director, which cost $30.90, but I actually just said I want a normal hair stylist which is 10 bucks cheaper. -_-'''
The Salon Director just came and cut my hair, without asking. And it all totals to 70 plus dollars. They even straighten my hair for me. =)
And the straightening is losing effect because this picture is taken when I just bathe and my hair touched abit of water. But it's still straight ok.
I can't imagine how it will look like when it will become pong and stuff. =X
Anyway, all these were proudly sponsored by Jack. =D
I wish he can work more and sponsor me for rebonding. =X
But anyway, I think I'll keep my hair long again. Don't feel like cutting anymore, and quite sick of my pong hair. I was looking at the pictures I took months ago before I cut my hair and I kinda missed it. =)
I finally got my birthday present from Jack too, like 1 mth after my birthday is over. -_-'''
But it's definitely worth the wait. =)
A pity it's M size, if not it would be totally perfect!
Wouldn't it be nice if good things always happen?
Labels: everyday stuffs, memorable dates
this heart of mine confessed at 4/26/2007 11:16:00 PM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart