Monday, April 30, 2007
It's tough, but I'll deal with it.
My life isn't in the bestest shape right now. There's so many things piling up and I have to deal with. It isn't easy, and I get tired and tend to give up or throw tantrums, but no matter what, I'll try to deal with it, find a way and solve it, and hope that as time goes by, all can settle down slowly.
First thing was my lappy being stolen. I know I'm soooo addicted to using the internet, mainly due to Messenger. I've been using it every single day since Sec 1, and whenever I don't get to go online at night, I feel very very weird.
Thankfully, there's always a jie jie whom I believe will help me and someone to talk to. And Nich-jie jie even lend me his very kok kok lappy, which practically has no sound. But nevertheless, it satisfies my need of going online. Thanks very much jie jie!! =)
Jie jie even kope alot of lenses for me! More trial lens!!! But a pity he didn't kope for my dear xinxin. =X
And Jie jie even accompanied me to take cab home. I believe that taxi uncle must be so happy to have us as passengers because from Bukit Batok to Hougang already cost $15 plus, and after that Jie jie took the same cab back to Bukit Batok (coz he lives there). Even though my mum paid for my cab fare, I think it still cost him quite a bomb to take cab home. Hai, he's such a spendthrift anyway.
But now, I only hope that the insurance company can let us claim back something, or I pray hard that my dad can afford me a new lappy. =X
I feel utterly guilty though, because my dad just finished paying the instalments for my old lappy.
Yesterday was pretty traumatizing as well. Since I lost my lappy days ago, I almost thought I lost my handphone!!! I was so frantic and thought I was really THAT suay. So when I went to my workplace, I immediately borrowed handphone from one of the bosses there and I called home. Thankfully my mum found my phone on the floor. I must have dropped it somewhere.
And yesterday when I just reached home after work, Gucci was already at home. Apparently I think my brother can't wait to bring her home therefore the rush. Having a puppy definitely changes the whole family entirely. Just less than 24 hours at home, I'm already starting to feel irritated by the whines of Gucci.
I think the previous owner doesn't cage up the puppies, therefore now whenever we lock Gucci up in her play pen, she will whine non stop. We just brought her to the vet just now, and the vet said she has cough and flu already, because we suspect it's due to the previous owner bathing the puppy the day before. The vet even said she has fleas because I think the mother spread it to her. Hence, walking a dog is super troublesome I tell you.
I like it when ever people comment that Gucci has a unique coat. She does have a very unique colour for GRs. And Angie is right. Because my brother carried the dog home, Gucci somehow likes my brother more than I do. Maybe that's a blessing in disguise, so I can have more private time for myself in that way. =)
Before Gucci came I was panicking about how to take care of her and such, but now I'm more relieved because my family took turns to look after the puppy. My mum even offered to walk her in the morning when Gucci is older. =)
There's a few more things that I have to cope with as well, like Diploma plus and constantly protecting myself from being hurt, but I'll deal with it. I shall stop here because I think it's wordy enough.
Happy May Day everyone! I hope tomorrow will be a good day.
First thing was my lappy being stolen. I know I'm soooo addicted to using the internet, mainly due to Messenger. I've been using it every single day since Sec 1, and whenever I don't get to go online at night, I feel very very weird.
Thankfully, there's always a jie jie whom I believe will help me and someone to talk to. And Nich-jie jie even lend me his very kok kok lappy, which practically has no sound. But nevertheless, it satisfies my need of going online. Thanks very much jie jie!! =)
Jie jie even kope alot of lenses for me! More trial lens!!! But a pity he didn't kope for my dear xinxin. =X
And Jie jie even accompanied me to take cab home. I believe that taxi uncle must be so happy to have us as passengers because from Bukit Batok to Hougang already cost $15 plus, and after that Jie jie took the same cab back to Bukit Batok (coz he lives there). Even though my mum paid for my cab fare, I think it still cost him quite a bomb to take cab home. Hai, he's such a spendthrift anyway.
But now, I only hope that the insurance company can let us claim back something, or I pray hard that my dad can afford me a new lappy. =X
I feel utterly guilty though, because my dad just finished paying the instalments for my old lappy.
Yesterday was pretty traumatizing as well. Since I lost my lappy days ago, I almost thought I lost my handphone!!! I was so frantic and thought I was really THAT suay. So when I went to my workplace, I immediately borrowed handphone from one of the bosses there and I called home. Thankfully my mum found my phone on the floor. I must have dropped it somewhere.
And yesterday when I just reached home after work, Gucci was already at home. Apparently I think my brother can't wait to bring her home therefore the rush. Having a puppy definitely changes the whole family entirely. Just less than 24 hours at home, I'm already starting to feel irritated by the whines of Gucci.
I think the previous owner doesn't cage up the puppies, therefore now whenever we lock Gucci up in her play pen, she will whine non stop. We just brought her to the vet just now, and the vet said she has cough and flu already, because we suspect it's due to the previous owner bathing the puppy the day before. The vet even said she has fleas because I think the mother spread it to her. Hence, walking a dog is super troublesome I tell you.
I like it when ever people comment that Gucci has a unique coat. She does have a very unique colour for GRs. And Angie is right. Because my brother carried the dog home, Gucci somehow likes my brother more than I do. Maybe that's a blessing in disguise, so I can have more private time for myself in that way. =)
Before Gucci came I was panicking about how to take care of her and such, but now I'm more relieved because my family took turns to look after the puppy. My mum even offered to walk her in the morning when Gucci is older. =)
There's a few more things that I have to cope with as well, like Diploma plus and constantly protecting myself from being hurt, but I'll deal with it. I shall stop here because I think it's wordy enough.
Happy May Day everyone! I hope tomorrow will be a good day.
Labels: everyday stuffs
this heart of mine confessed at 4/30/2007 06:02:00 PM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart