Saturday, April 14, 2007

First Serve Thai outing. =)

Yining, our biggest da jie da organised a kbox outing for the people for Serve Thai! I'm actually quite grateful that someone actually organised an outing so quickly after our trip ended. And looks like we'll be having a post trip community service project to do soon, and that will definitely bond us even more! Oh my, I really miss my dear friends there.

So anyway, a few of us met at City Hall mrt station and went to Marina Square's Kbox after that. All these happened last Tuesday. See how laggy I am now with blogging. I think 2weeks in Thailand has already made me lose my interest in blogging and uploading of pictures. =X

For a large group to be in a room singing Kbox together, there are people who are bound to hog on the microphone or those who will just sit there and rot, wasting their 14 bucks away. Hai, I still think that spending 14 bucks on Kbox is expensive, especially when I'm so broke. My qing ai de and me were pretty bored so we took pictures. Actually I realise these days I don't really have the mood to take pictures. I'm lazy/shy to initiate and ask people to take pictures perhaps. =X
Eeyer! Qing ai de and me are supposed to have the same kind of hairstyle, but mine is so ugly but hers is so straight and nice. BUT, I still refused to blow my hair, because I have a feeling my hair will be dry and damaged if blown too often. So there, curly hair for me. =(
Stop telling me that I have messy hair too.

These 3 girls never really sing at all. Especially Germaine!! She paid 14 bucks just to watch people sing. -_-''' My gawd!! And Huifang is ever so camera-ready.
Germaine. Huifang. Huiyu.

Me with the triplets. I call them triplets because these 3 people are forever glued to each other. And I think the way that Huifang and Yining fight is super hilarious! Joyce and Kelly are the ultimate singers. They are like so pro can, like those who sing pretty often.
I know someone would be busy oogling at Kelly's pic. =X

And at the right hand side of the picture is our dear Pi Ben, sleeping in a corner as usual. That guy can sleep anywhere. -_-'''


Anyway after long hours of Kboxing, we finally head off to have our dinner. The guys desperately wanted to eat Yaki Yuki, which the girls opposed, because after spending 14 bucks on Kbox, I'm unwilling to pay so much for dinner. So in the end we went our seperate ways and the girls had Pizza Hut again. I love Cheesy Lava pizza, though I still love the pizza we ate at Thailand.

I don't know what's wrong with these girls. We were pretty full after eating at Pizza hut, but Germaine and Denise were craving to eat ice. =X

So off we go to Hong Kong cafe, to eat our Mango Ice and yucky fruit ice that Denise ordered. =X

Shirin. Yining. Germaine.Denise.Hui Yu. Sarah

The 6 of us shared 2 bowls of ice at what, 10 pm?? =X


That's Yining our da jie da!! =) She's a very nice and funny person and loves to learn a few card tricks from Benjamin. Lol.
Denise forever giving her spastic faces. I swear she pose for this picture!
Imagine if I show these pictures to her future boyfriend, I think she can just bury her head in sand. LOl. Always so unglam de.


A candid photo of the 2 ding dongs. Lol. When you don't really know Germaine, she can be very quiet, but in fact, she's another siao zha bo. Lol. I think I'm the most normal one.

Germaine is so cute till Yining can't resist. =)
Hmm ok lame tag, but I find this pic nice.
We were playing 99 while waiting for our ice. I totally love Yining's Pucca card deck. So cute can!! =)




And finally our ice came! Everyone target on the Mango ice and left the fruit ice alone because it was too er xin. =X But at least we satisfy the cravings of Miss Germaine and Miss Denise.

Then after eating ice, the rest of the people who were not here met up again, and they decide to go to Esplanade to chill. At that time it was almost 10.30pm I guess. And I didn't expect to stay that late. The rest of them seem to be that kind who can stay out late at night, and I'm damn jealous of these people! =(

I seldom go out late at night because I have parents who will keep asking about my whereabouts and nag at me. So to avoid the naggings, most of the time I just don't want to go out too late.

But Denise told me that I should make my parents trust me instead of avoiding the situation. Well, maybe I should be like Denise and communicate more with parents to gain their trust. Actually she's not the only one who says that to me, but well, we'll see how things go.

So that night, I reached home at 12am, alone.

PS: I'm having a bad migraine now due to lack of sleep. And yes! I don't have to work tomorrow so I can sleep in! Yeah! =)




Labels:

this heart of mine confessed at 4/14/2007 09:17:00 PM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart

The Blogger.

  • Sarah, Shu Wen
  • 27 March 1989
  • sarah_coolz89@hotmail.com
  • Xinmin Secondary [2002-2005], TJC [2006], NP-Business Studies [2006-200?]

Those Days


Tagboard