Monday, April 16, 2007
Doggie craze.
As the time goes by, I think he knows I'm taking pictures of him. And like his owner, he doesn't like to take pictures.
And that's Keegan when I saw him the last time before I left.
Now then I'm back, he's hell alot bigger and his ears are all perking up!! Not so adorable as the first time I see him, but well, he's still Keegan. =)
See! He pratically turned away! I love his new colar too. So cute!
That's why I don't like male dogs because you can see their ugly testicles hanging around, and male dogs are more active.
Now my family, or rather my brother and I are looking for golden retriever pups. Yesterday my dad brought us to Pasir Ris farmway and look and a few dogs and found a female GR pup that is only 3 months old.
And then I did a web search just now and found some GR pups on sale. One of them had a litter of 6, but when I called her, they are only left with 1 male. I'm still pondering over whether to have a male dog or not. I prefer females because they are more gentle and less aggresive and active.
I even thought of calling my GR girl Gucci. =)
Denise and I took a cab to Pasir Ris farmway to look at puppies today. Because Denise is also look for Shar Pei. But Shar Pei not nice la. =(
And Aunt Angie just bought a toy poodle. I dont fancy poodles, but I think the toy poodle I saw today is damn cute. It barks like a child screaming. LOl. =)
Actually I've read websites about the characteristics of GR and how to care for it. I have a few concerns too, like scared that we won't be able to commit 1 hour per day to exercise the dog, nobody to accompany the dog in the day, failure in training the dog, etc etc.
I'm trying my best to think thru the pros and cons, but my brother seem very kan jiong about it. I'm just scared that's it's a 5-min thingy. =X
But well, I'll definitely keep a lookout. I actually wanted a dachshund, but nobody in my family likes him. =( Oh well, dogs are a long-term thing. If I get my Gucci now, she'll be married off with me. =)
I'm willing to sacrifice time and money if I have a dog. And I think I'll look forward to cook her meals whenever I'm free. =)
[PS: I bought my Little Miss Bad tee today at 2001!! =DD Happy...shalala...it's so nice to be happy... =D I practically jumped up when I saw the tee. And I bought it immediately. It's cheaper than the one I saw at ebay too. =) ]
Labels: everyday stuffs
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart