Tuesday, April 24, 2007
Current changes.
My life is going through a few changes now. I guess I have to slowly start adapting to suit them. It's not going to be easy but I just have to try.
Change #1
Yesterday, Denise and I went to Comfort Driving Centre because Denise was going to take her BTT and I wanted to go and register for my BTT too.
So off we went there after school. Who knows when we reach there, it was pouring heavily. Thankfully my qing ai de always brings an umbrella, but we were still wet. Furthermore there's quite a long distance before we can reach the centre.
We were completely drenched when we reach there.
And there, I booked my BTT and my test date is on 2 July. That's quite long. And I wonder if my parents are seriously going to sponsor me to learn driving. =X
Then Denise went to my house to study, if not she's going to stay that the centre for 3 or more hours! And all thanks to my love and me buying her KFC dinner, she passed her BTT! =)
Change #2
I found an ad on the internet a few days ago, selling 1 mth old golden retriever pups at 800 bucks. I sms the person and arranged for a meeting, but in the end didn't turn up, because I feel that if I want to see the dog, it should be my entire family seeing it. But my parents weren't supportive at that time, so I didn't go afterall.
Then yesterday, the person sms me and asked if I'm interested to see the dog.
My dad was sort of interested in getting a dog then, because on Sunday, he actually brought all of us to farmmart to find dogs. And after that we went to Aunt Angie's house to see their newly bought toy poodle, and I think that melted my dad's heart even more. And then we went to Holland V to see dogs again wtih Aunt Angie and her family.
I can tell my dad likes Shetland sheepdog alot, but it has a lot of fur and sheds quite alot! But I still like my GR.
So that day, I called my dad and asked him if he wants to view the dog, and surprisingly he said ok. But before we went there, he reminded us again that we are only going to view the dog, not buying it. I accept that because you can't possibly buy a dog when you just seen it once. And I don't really trust the owner then because she sms me in a very rude tone and in broken English. Furthermore, she lives in Geylang! =X What if she's a prostitute right!
So I was very wary. We went to Geylang and saw those prostitutes out hunting for men already. Scary! Luckily I didn't view the dog alone.
But thankfully, the owner is a dog lover, though she's a China woman. Though she lives in a rented condo, but it was generally quite alright. The pups don't have a very strong distinct dog smell, because I suspect she powder-bath the dog before we came.
We viewed the dogs, play with them for like almost 3 hours! Talked about their characteristics and all that, and then my dad asked us which dog we want.
Actually the pups can be trusted because when we were there, somebody actually came to collect the puppy.
Actually 2 of the pups caught my eyes the most. I always wanted a female GR, but the females are pretty 'white', and the males look more golden. Females are generally more gentle and less active, which is the kind of dog I want. The male I wanted was the Lao San, and his fur has a very nice golden tan.
But after all, we decided to settle for the female because of it's personality. And also, paler shades of gold is more unique in Singapore, so ya.
I have pics of my dear Gucci in my bro's phone. I didn't take any photos, so shall wait till next Friday when my Gucci comes and then I'll take many pictures of her.
Currently she's really small, like the size of an A4 size paper, and I presume is the cutest time of her life. But very soon, she'll grow bigger and bigger in weeks and days!! It's such a scary thing. How I wish that miniature GR will exist in this world! I can carry my Gucci with one single hand. And Gucci kept biting my toe yesterday and chipped off my nail colour.
Actually up till now, I still can't believe that I have a dog. It's like all too sudden. My dad suddenly wanted to buy it for us, and I hope we can really take good care of it.
I'm really very scared that I don't know how to train the dog properly, and scared that it will develop seperation anxiety etc. I'm really scared that Gucci will get bored when no one is at home, but I hope my brother will do the part of spending more time and playing with the dog. =)
I'm still quite confused and there's many things for me to learn to care for the dog. Maybe I should go borrow a book on how to train my dog. I really hope Gucci will grow up to be a fine bitch. =)
And I better start learning to stop splurging, since I've decided to learn driving, and I have to sacrifice some expenses for my Gucci. I seriously hope that my dad will still sponsor me learning driving. =( If not I would have booked the test for nothing.
Change #1
Yesterday, Denise and I went to Comfort Driving Centre because Denise was going to take her BTT and I wanted to go and register for my BTT too.
So off we went there after school. Who knows when we reach there, it was pouring heavily. Thankfully my qing ai de always brings an umbrella, but we were still wet. Furthermore there's quite a long distance before we can reach the centre.
We were completely drenched when we reach there.
And there, I booked my BTT and my test date is on 2 July. That's quite long. And I wonder if my parents are seriously going to sponsor me to learn driving. =X
Then Denise went to my house to study, if not she's going to stay that the centre for 3 or more hours! And all thanks to my love and me buying her KFC dinner, she passed her BTT! =)
Change #2
I found an ad on the internet a few days ago, selling 1 mth old golden retriever pups at 800 bucks. I sms the person and arranged for a meeting, but in the end didn't turn up, because I feel that if I want to see the dog, it should be my entire family seeing it. But my parents weren't supportive at that time, so I didn't go afterall.
Then yesterday, the person sms me and asked if I'm interested to see the dog.
My dad was sort of interested in getting a dog then, because on Sunday, he actually brought all of us to farmmart to find dogs. And after that we went to Aunt Angie's house to see their newly bought toy poodle, and I think that melted my dad's heart even more. And then we went to Holland V to see dogs again wtih Aunt Angie and her family.
I can tell my dad likes Shetland sheepdog alot, but it has a lot of fur and sheds quite alot! But I still like my GR.
So that day, I called my dad and asked him if he wants to view the dog, and surprisingly he said ok. But before we went there, he reminded us again that we are only going to view the dog, not buying it. I accept that because you can't possibly buy a dog when you just seen it once. And I don't really trust the owner then because she sms me in a very rude tone and in broken English. Furthermore, she lives in Geylang! =X What if she's a prostitute right!
So I was very wary. We went to Geylang and saw those prostitutes out hunting for men already. Scary! Luckily I didn't view the dog alone.
But thankfully, the owner is a dog lover, though she's a China woman. Though she lives in a rented condo, but it was generally quite alright. The pups don't have a very strong distinct dog smell, because I suspect she powder-bath the dog before we came.
We viewed the dogs, play with them for like almost 3 hours! Talked about their characteristics and all that, and then my dad asked us which dog we want.
Actually the pups can be trusted because when we were there, somebody actually came to collect the puppy.
Actually 2 of the pups caught my eyes the most. I always wanted a female GR, but the females are pretty 'white', and the males look more golden. Females are generally more gentle and less active, which is the kind of dog I want. The male I wanted was the Lao San, and his fur has a very nice golden tan.
But after all, we decided to settle for the female because of it's personality. And also, paler shades of gold is more unique in Singapore, so ya.
I have pics of my dear Gucci in my bro's phone. I didn't take any photos, so shall wait till next Friday when my Gucci comes and then I'll take many pictures of her.
Currently she's really small, like the size of an A4 size paper, and I presume is the cutest time of her life. But very soon, she'll grow bigger and bigger in weeks and days!! It's such a scary thing. How I wish that miniature GR will exist in this world! I can carry my Gucci with one single hand. And Gucci kept biting my toe yesterday and chipped off my nail colour.
Actually up till now, I still can't believe that I have a dog. It's like all too sudden. My dad suddenly wanted to buy it for us, and I hope we can really take good care of it.
I'm really very scared that I don't know how to train the dog properly, and scared that it will develop seperation anxiety etc. I'm really scared that Gucci will get bored when no one is at home, but I hope my brother will do the part of spending more time and playing with the dog. =)
I'm still quite confused and there's many things for me to learn to care for the dog. Maybe I should go borrow a book on how to train my dog. I really hope Gucci will grow up to be a fine bitch. =)
And I better start learning to stop splurging, since I've decided to learn driving, and I have to sacrifice some expenses for my Gucci. I seriously hope that my dad will still sponsor me learning driving. =( If not I would have booked the test for nothing.
Labels: changes
this heart of mine confessed at 4/24/2007 11:58:00 PM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart