Thursday, April 19, 2007

Congrats XMC!! =)

It has been about 1 plus years since I've left XM Chorale. I guess I will never ever forget the joy of singing together as a choir, enjoying every practice with my dear Mr Yong conducting, laughing and gossiping with friends I've made there, hopefully friends for life. 1 plus year of not singing, and I felt really deprive. I guess my voice is not really for singing now, but I hope one day, I can be back to my secondary school days, enjoying all the acappela songs we've learnt. =)

I also remembered my first SYF at Nanyang Girls Auditorium. We got a silver, and everyone was damn upset about it. Lots of them cried, but I didn't. Don't ask me why, because I think I'm hard-hearted by nature and it's difficult to see me cry. But as I grow up, I get emotional more easily, and if I were put into that same situation today, I might just burst into tears. I might.

And of course, one of my proudest achievements in XMC is achieving the Gold award during my last year of choir. =) We thought we couldn't make it, but we eventually did. Everyone was happy. The school, teachers, Mr Yong, us.

And for today, I had very little hopes of XMC getting gold again, because the juniors sucks, and the guys are all showing attitude. I heard that some boy even scolded Mr Yong FUCK!! FUCK THAT IDIOTIC BOY! If only I know who he is, I'll smashed his head on the VCH pillar!! These young idiots have no respect at all!!!!!

But sad to say, I didn't get to hear XMC sing their gold tunes. =( I wasn't late. I was with Boonie and Bonn that time, and we were waiting for Huiling to come. But it wasn't her fault. She was still in IJ, when it was like nearing 5, and she took a cab down which cost her $19.90! AND IN THE END, she didn't get to hear them sing at all.
But well, although we didn't hear them sing, I was just as happy to anticipate the results. The results were real bad that day. Only 1 choir for the entire day got Gold with Honours. Only 2 or 3 choirs, including Xinmin had Gold! =) And the rest were mostly bronze, with a few silvers. It was really gan jiong, because the first few choirs were all bronze. And Xinmin is like the last choir for the day, so we were all praying hard that it would not be bronze. At least a silver is better than nothing.

BUT, WE GOT GOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Million thanks to the lovely judges, and of course Mr Yong, who was acquainted with some of the judges. LOl! See, EQ is VERY important. =)

Mr Yong was actually sick that day, but with all the lovely smiles and hugs, I think he's better. So all of us (seniors) went to Raffles City's food court to have our dinner. Didn't take any photos, because my camera's memory card was full due to all the picture-taking during Photography lesson.

It's quite nice to have dinner and chat with those fellow ex-XMC people. And all of us practically came from different schools, so it's like we'll see each other 'once in a lifetime'. Looking at my AAA guy is also great! But today he just hug a guy. -_-''' Total turn-off la. Can somebody please find Mr Yong a girlfriend?? Even his sister is married with a kid already! Any eligible women who is gentle yet charismatic and elegant, below 33, and wants to get married and love kids, please tell me k! Mr Yong is really a real catch! =)

So after dinner, the remaining 7 of us squeeze in Mr Yong's car. =X Boonie had to sit on Huiling's lap and Jon sat on Bonn's lap. LOl! =) Super fun experience. And as usual, Mr Yong was drop us off at Boon Keng mrt.
Going out with xinmin people is great, because everyone takes NEL. And then I was talking about my Gucci again. And to my disappointment, all of them discouraged me from getting a dog. =( Super upsetting la.

I think my determination of getting a dog is diminishing, since everyone is discouraging me and pushing me down. And all my concerns are getting bigger and ringing louder in my head. Worse of all, I don't have the support of my parents, which is very important.
With so many key factors missing, I find that I'm just like making myself more irritated and confused whether to get a dog or not.

All I want is to not be home in an empty house, with all the cold pitch black and deafening silence. Another best friend, who could possibly tie our family closer together. But the cons are ringing much louder than the pros. Every morning, I'm awakened, thinking about how to cope with not making my dog being lonely at home when we're out in the day. Thinking where is the perfect spot I can place my dog. Thinking about how early I'll be home to accompany my dog.
Changes can be made, but efforts from me alone would not help. If only everyone took turns to care for the dog, return home early, it would certainly be not so texing.
But I don't know. I don't have the support and sense of security from my family.

And that really gets me irritated. -_-'''

I'm irritated and tired of coping with feelings as 2nd best. I'm really tired of coping that alone.

Labels: ,

this heart of mine confessed at 4/19/2007 10:01:00 PM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart

The Blogger.

  • Sarah, Shu Wen
  • 27 March 1989
  • sarah_coolz89@hotmail.com
  • Xinmin Secondary [2002-2005], TJC [2006], NP-Business Studies [2006-200?]

Those Days


Tagboard