Monday, March 19, 2007

Random musings

I know I'm very laggy as usual, but I'm trying my best to finish watching Hana Kimi on Youtube. I'm only at episode 4 now, and I think I won't be able to finish it by the time I go Thailand. =(

But watching that show makes me feel that actually one-sided love can be pretty sweet and memorable, though it may be painful in some cases. That day when Huiling and Eve were at my house and watching the show, Huiling asked if I'll prefer Quan that kind of guy or Xiuyi that kind of guy. Huiling says she'll choose Xiuyi because he's more cute and bubbly? Probably more outgoing. But I will definitely prefer Quan, that kind of quiet, and yet observant and sensitive person, and then he shows concern secretly but surely. =)
Such people may seem introvert, but their actions surely speaks louder than what they have to say.

Hmm, these few days I've also been getting pretty worried about my Thailand trip, as usual. As you know, there's a very bad haze at Chiangmai now and my mum said that the PSI is 300!!
Freak! In Singapore, when the PSI reaches 100, we complain like hell already! I think we should stock up on masks as well.
And then I have this fear that the trip would be cancelled 2 days before departure, due to this haze! We prepared so much for this trip, bought everything, even cut our hair. And if they tell us they are cancelling the trip, won't our efforts be wasted?

But I rather not go than breathe in haze for 2 weeks seriously! I have sensitive eyes and nose. =(
And Denise cut her hair short too, except longer than mine. I can't wait to see her new haircut! =)

And sometimes, I think my dad is really pissing me off by asking me stupid questions and being overprotective and stuff. IT SUCKS MAN!!! I hate it when people don't believe me! And claims that I'm lying or whatever! FFFF!

I think I'm going to grow fat too! I've been eating alot these days. Just yesterday, Jack and I had Steamboat Buffet at Suntec! It sure is expensive for us, and I don't know why we suddenly spent so much on food! It's $25.80 per head, but definitely sure worth the price!
Best thing I like about steamboat is drinking their soup! We had herbal chicken and bak kut teh, and Jack's herbal chicken soup tasted like Ban Mian soup, and my bak kut teh, supposedly should have that pork ribs taste, had that kind of seafood, fishy taste due to the tons of prawns and lala I threw in. =X

We ate for nearly 2 hours, until the people beside us or those who came later than us left! God! We're damn good eaters. In the end, we left with our stomachs being 3-months pregnant, and feeling really nauseous. I even forbid Jack to go to the toilet because he wanted to vomit out some food. -_-''' Stupid boy!

And just now, my mum finally cooked my favourite old cucumber soup. I love that soup, especially the one my grandma cooked. And I had large prawns, and scallops and brocolli! I love scallops! =) I'm going to be so fat now since I ate so much late at night. Should exercise more, especially before I brush my teeth and before eating, because the calories you burn then is 300 times more than what you usually burn.

Lol I have some MORE random stuffs to blog about you know, but Nich complained that my blog is so long that he gave up reading halfway. -_-'''
So let's keep it like that.

I need to sleep soon because I have to go to school tomorrow. Groans!

Labels:

this heart of mine confessed at 3/19/2007 12:01:00 AM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart

The Blogger.

  • Sarah, Shu Wen
  • 27 March 1989
  • sarah_coolz89@hotmail.com
  • Xinmin Secondary [2002-2005], TJC [2006], NP-Business Studies [2006-200?]

Those Days


Tagboard