Sunday, March 11, 2007

quick random post

I'm having real bad headaches recently and feel like vomitting everytime I drink green tea. What is really happening to me ar?

I'm working tomorrow at Vivo City again. Nich jie jie is not working with me. =( And I don't know who I'm working with. I hope I won't be bored to death man! And I swear I'm going to give 'face' to that stupid optometrist. I swear I'm going to shoot him back if he dares to scold me unreasonably.

I think Pinky is so lucky to have her Jack. How I wish my Jack would be like her Jack in some ways too. But cannot compare la hor. =X
Pinky's Jack is more sociable and plays dai dee with us. Not bad lor. He's a nice chap.

Went to Jack's place to play mahjong with Lilong, Jeremy, Ben and my brother. Jack and I helped Ben won $10 when he don't really know how to play. And I think Lilong and Jeremy are very nice people la. We had dinner together and surprising we can click pretty easily. =)

Benjamin likes Keegan too and he wants to snatch Keegan away from me. Keegan is MINE!
Hai but Keegan doesn't like to play with me. Maybe because I'm the one who locks him in the toilet when I'm trying to toilet-train him. =(

Hmm I got to sleep la, need to work tomorrow again. =( I'm really tired man.

Labels:

this heart of mine confessed at 3/11/2007 12:38:00 AM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart

The Blogger.

  • Sarah, Shu Wen
  • 27 March 1989
  • sarah_coolz89@hotmail.com
  • Xinmin Secondary [2002-2005], TJC [2006], NP-Business Studies [2006-200?]

Those Days


Tagboard