Monday, March 12, 2007
My lovely date with my lovelies. =)
When I came back from the camp, Yixin send me a SMS and say she miss me alot alot!! I was laughing when I read the SMS, and ya, I miss them too!
So today we had a short shopping trip at Vivo City. Again, it's only the 4 of us. Think Nadine went to Malaysia and Diane is busy working.
We met quite late too because of various reasons.
Recently I kept going to Vivo City. I was working there yesterday for the whole day and I'm so tired and beat. My family came to ka jiao me and I hate it la! I hate it when my family members come and look for me when I'm working. It just feels weird.
So I forced my parents to buy me a pair of croc pumps, using my birthday as an excuse. =X
And I got myself a pair of croc pumps in Celery. =) Hehehez. Recently got so many pairs of shoes.
And today, I bought myself a pair of skinnies from Pull and Bear. It's very cheap! Only $69.90! Compared to Topshop/Mango's skinnies which are 90 plus??
And I look good with that pair of skinnies. Who cares if it's from Pull and Bear.
And my lovelies surprised me with a birthday gift today! Super gan dong can!! =D
Wanxin and Denise must try something at every single shop we go to. So Yixin and I were waiting at the changing room and we saw this very nice 'dress' at Forever 21. That's what I like about Forever 21's clothes. I don't really know what that clothes is called but I know it looks very nice. =)
So Yixin and I were talking about that dress. And then after that, all of them sort of force me to go and try this dress. And then all of them started commenting that I look nice and all that etc etc. So weird la.
And then they say Yixin wanted to try that dress because she wants to buy it. LOl. But seriously I think Yixin looks better in it than me can! I look like a kid wearing that.
But well, it's still nice!
And then I didn't know that it was for me until they give it to me when we're about to go home. =) Really happy!
And at that moment, I start to realise that I'll not be seeing them again for another 2 or more weeks. =( I started to keep saying that I'll miss them alot and how homesick I'll be, BUT THEY IGNORED ME!!! Hmph!!!
I hope I can still see them next week or so before I leave.
I don't know why this Thailand trip is such a big deal for me. Usually if I have a chance to go abroad I'll be super duper happy. But this time, I kinda fear that I'll be homesick and start missing people like I'm not going to see them again. =X Is this a premonition or something, like I'm going to die? =X
Anyway I need to sleep early tonight because I need to bring a bunch of kids from Chen Su Lan Methodist Children's Home to the zoo.
I just hope that tomorrow will turn out fine. I have this feeling that people from our school won't turn up. You know, poly students are all practical and they dont bother wasting so much time on such stuffs. So I'm really scared that happens and we'll be deemed not responsible by others.
Hai~ so much fears.
I miss sleeping in till the late afternoons. I think I'm falling sick too. =(
Labels: shopping and fun
this heart of mine confessed at 3/12/2007 10:54:00 PM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart