Thursday, March 22, 2007

My last post before I leave.

I have certain things that have not been packed. And many homesickness I've not dealt with. And to make things worse, I'm feeling feverish and have a blocked nose. Can anything be anymore worser?

I totally have no mood to leave tonight. Technically speaking I'm flying off at 6am tomorrow. But I'm meeting some people earlier at 1am and ton there. I'm so not prepared to go. 2 weeks is shuo chang bu chang, shuo duan bu duan. I'll really miss alot of people, and miss my bed, my lappy though it's fat, my wireless, especially MY HOT WATER!

I'm so freaking scared that there's no hot water, and so freaking scared that the haze there is real bad. To make things worse, Wanxin just told me that the news said that Thailand and Singapore are not friends anymore. -_-'''

Yixin is better, she sent me an sms to me and Denise I assume, and say she'll miss us alot. Yep I'll definitely miss her too!

And sad to say, the person whom I'll probably miss most is not even online now. Hai~


Anyway, today is quite a nice day.=)
I met up with Angie for the first time in about 16 months at Hougang Mall.
It wasn't that tough than I thought. The only regret is, why didn't I do this earlier.
We catched up and stuff, and I felt comfortable. We also exchanged presents. =)
I made Angie an album and I think she liked it. =) Really glad that all efforts are not wasted ya? That kind of feeling is good.
And Angie bought me a glass art necklace, really pretty. I like the earring she bought for herself too! =)

Then Boonie came over and looked for me, hoping that I would entertain her. But sad to say I have lots of things to pack and settle, and in the end she's the one entertaining me, allowing me to tie plaits on her hair. =X

Hai sadness. Debra just told me that now only 20 people are going on the trip. That's what I hate about poly people. They like to back out last minute. I'm guilty of this fact, but sometimes we got to be responsible, especially when so much preparations are put in. That really made the team's morale really low. =(

SaD~ I don't know how I'm going to survive. =( If only Nadine or Yixin or Wanxin are with me also.

Good Bye all.

I'm leaving on a jet plane.
Don't know when I'll be back again.
Oh babe, I hate to go...

Labels:

this heart of mine confessed at 3/22/2007 09:42:00 PM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart

The Blogger.

  • Sarah, Shu Wen
  • 27 March 1989
  • sarah_coolz89@hotmail.com
  • Xinmin Secondary [2002-2005], TJC [2006], NP-Business Studies [2006-200?]

Those Days


Tagboard