Tuesday, March 06, 2007
Impulse shopping.
I actually finished writing an entire blog entry and when I want to post it, these leechers leech my network and I got disconnected from the internet!
Therefore this blog entry will only be a summary of what I've written previously. Damn sickening can!
Went to Orchard today to hand in my timesheet, with no agenda in mind.
I wanted to catch a movie, but Jack say we'll watch it when I'm back from my camp when all the nice shows are out.
Then we went Far East, ate my favourite fried mars bar, and I decided to buy myself the peep-toe shoes that I've laid my eyes on for a very long time.
Item: Peep-toes
Damage: $27.90
I bought this at Sole Passion. I can't stand those cheap heels like the ones in Bugis. They are nice to see but SUPER UNCOMFORTABLE TO WEAR!! Sole Passion's shoes are not that expensive, and yet comfortable enough. It has a smaller heel so my feet won't hurt so much when I'm doing shopping, unlike my black patent heels I bought for CNY.
Then we walked around in different shops and malls. Orchard is getting boring when you go there so often. And then we went to Wisma Atria.
We walked past Pazzion and I saw them having a End Season Sale!
I always like shoes from Pazzion because they are more trendy compared to the shoes from URS and Charles and Keith. Of course, the prices are steeper so usually I don't buy shoes from there though I find them pretty unique.
I didnt expect myself to buy anything since I've already bought my peep-toes, so I was just browsing through the shelves and then my eyes caught on this pair!
Item: Green wedges
Damage: $39.20 (previously $56)
I've been looking for nice wedges that doesn't have the strap behind because I'm too lazy to buckle them. The ones at Charles and Keith and URS often seemed kinda auntie so I didn't buy.
I was pondering whether I should buy this pair, and Jack told me to, before I start complaining non-stop. =X
He even offered to pay for my peep-toes. That's so unlikely of him can! =)
So in the end I bought it, and I kinda have regrets now. =X Because this pair is a size bigger than my usual size and it's pretty loose. But I hope I'll wear it often since it's like a pair of slippers. =X
This Pazzion pair is pretty impulse buying. Yes I know it's more of a WANT than a NEED. But I guess having more shoes give me more choices. And I think I have to give up buying that baby blue croc pumps I saw. =(
Hai~ I'm going off to a bonding camp tomorrow, organised by the Serve Thai people. Will be back on Friday. I've not been to camps for a very long long time and it feels kinda weird.
I also have a phobia of attending camps where I don't know most of the people. The idea of making new friends all over again is not good. I hope I can stick with Denise everyday. =X
I'm starting to wonder how I'll manage when I'm in Thailand for 2 weeks, with my birthday spent there. I think I'll miss home like mad and I'll miss alot of people.
I'll miss the internet too, since I'm such a addict to MSN and Blogger and etc. How I wish they have wireless there too. =X
Well, I guess I better go pack up for my camp. Groans~
[PS: I miss Keegan too! Jack and I bought him a cloth bone and a small ball for him, and from what I heard he really likes them! =) I think I've fallen in love with Keegan. It sucks when I love him and yet I can't play with him or see him, and he'll never love me back. It sucks! =( ]
Labels: shopping and fun
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart