Thursday, March 01, 2007
Blogger sucks.
So does my All-Round Eyes Therapy.
First let's talk about Blogger. I wanted to blog about my date with Wanxin, but I cant upload pictures at all!! Damn sian can. And I got to really thank Wanxin for accompanying me to see Emily. She turned out be someone from MLM (multi-level marketing).
Emily is one of my Acuvue customers and both of us have a lot of fate because we met each other for a few times. She wanted me to work for her or something but I wasn't free then. And now, I told her I'm having holidays and I'm free. So we meet up and she wanted to tell me more about this 'job'.
She brought the both of us to her workplace, and when going there, I felt really quite weird. The people there behave like the people from City Harvest Church. I felt quite uneasy and I hate weird-sounding cheers and preach talks.
Thankfully there's Wanxin to accompany if not I'll really freak out! And I think Wanxin kinda reminds me of Liyue, always having all sorts of funny ideas.
Wo Ai Si WANXIN LE!!! =D
Anyway, think I'll blog bout my All-Round Eyes therapy at the previous blog when I can finally upload pics. ZZZ TECHNOLOGY!! All I can say it's a waste of money.
Going to sleep early tonight because I need to go back to school tomorrow for the Serve Thai trip meeting. I've been busy planning the zoo trip for the children's home lately. I seriously hope it would be a success. =X
Next week would be even more hectic I guess. Camp from Wednesday to Friday. But I like my holidays like that. Not much wastage. =)
And Jack and I decided to go to the zoo on Sunday. I hope it doesnt rain. =X So exciting!! I want to see the Zoo-diac trial and take pictures of Jack with apes. LOL!!
Hur. This is so random.
[PS: I love waking up to rainy days. Can this rainy cloud don't fly past us?]
First let's talk about Blogger. I wanted to blog about my date with Wanxin, but I cant upload pictures at all!! Damn sian can. And I got to really thank Wanxin for accompanying me to see Emily. She turned out be someone from MLM (multi-level marketing).
Emily is one of my Acuvue customers and both of us have a lot of fate because we met each other for a few times. She wanted me to work for her or something but I wasn't free then. And now, I told her I'm having holidays and I'm free. So we meet up and she wanted to tell me more about this 'job'.
She brought the both of us to her workplace, and when going there, I felt really quite weird. The people there behave like the people from City Harvest Church. I felt quite uneasy and I hate weird-sounding cheers and preach talks.
Thankfully there's Wanxin to accompany if not I'll really freak out! And I think Wanxin kinda reminds me of Liyue, always having all sorts of funny ideas.
Wo Ai Si WANXIN LE!!! =D
Anyway, think I'll blog bout my All-Round Eyes therapy at the previous blog when I can finally upload pics. ZZZ TECHNOLOGY!! All I can say it's a waste of money.
Going to sleep early tonight because I need to go back to school tomorrow for the Serve Thai trip meeting. I've been busy planning the zoo trip for the children's home lately. I seriously hope it would be a success. =X
Next week would be even more hectic I guess. Camp from Wednesday to Friday. But I like my holidays like that. Not much wastage. =)
And Jack and I decided to go to the zoo on Sunday. I hope it doesnt rain. =X So exciting!! I want to see the Zoo-diac trial and take pictures of Jack with apes. LOL!!
Hur. This is so random.
[PS: I love waking up to rainy days. Can this rainy cloud don't fly past us?]
Labels: everyday stuffs
this heart of mine confessed at 3/01/2007 10:46:00 PM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart