Friday, March 09, 2007

Back to SHORT hair.

I'm back from the camp. The camp is pretty boring and relax. It's a good and a bad thing la. But manage to be aquainted with a few people, though not all. I can't stand talking to people whom I dislike in the first time I see them.
Anyway, after I broke camp, I called Jack and found him awake already. Ever since he has Keegan, he sleeps early and wakes early. That's so good. I hope it lasts. =)

So I took a quick bath and head all the way to his house to see my dear baby Keegan! =D If not for Keegan, I won't bother travelling so far seriously.

This is the nicest pic I took of him today. Keegan is really stinky now! I didn't really play with him much though, because I think he dislikes me now. * You can actually see Keegan's penis*


See! He's tired of playing with me.

And when I first reached his house, Keegan peed. Then I smack his butt and lock him in the toilet, for quite a long time. He barked and whined, but we ignored him. Then after awhile we let him out, he went to the toilet by himself and he started to pee there!

LOL! I'm such a genius is training dogs, unlike Jack. -_-'''

I miss Keegan already. But I have a feeling I'll lose interest in him pretty soon.

Hopefully I can go and meet him tomorrow.


Then after we left Jack's place, we went to eat Botak Jones again. Never get sick of it.

And I thought of cutting my hair that day already.


It's quite a tough decision to make you know. During the camp, I have my long hair (longest length in my entire life) and I can tie it up perfectly in a cute pony tail and was very proud of it. As some of you know, I always have short hair when I was young and never had the chance to really keep long hair. So after more than a year of trying to keep my hair long with all the constant trimming, I decided to chop it all off. All for the sake of the Serve Trip! Anyway it's fashionally to have short hair now (Wonder why it's not a fashion statement when I have short hair) . And I think having short hair is easier to maintain and my long hair is frizzing up real badly.

Before




After




Hair cut at STORM by Monsoon

Damage: Only $19.90

Look at the drastic difference. I cut almost 4 inches off ok! That's so much! Heart pain you know.

And I look so much like my secondary school self again. This is not short. I cut shorter ones during secondary times too!

It's suppose to be a bob, but the hair dresser say my hair is too layered, and my hair has naturally wave and 'pong' by itself, so the effect is not really there. If I want those fashionable kind of bob, I have to blow my hair v often, which will cause my hair to be even more dry! So no blowing! And I dont have the luxury to do that in Thailand either.

I don't know if it's nice or not. It's not exactly what I wanted, but at least it's easier to manage now. =) And I must put lots of moisturizer to give that kind of nice texture.

I love newly cut hair with no frizz at all. And after a few weeks, it will become hay again. =( I think my hair is like Felicia Chin's haircut, maybe a bit shorter.

And I look so decent, aka 'toot' can!

I just hope no one laugh at me lor! I miss my pony tail. =(


This is like quite a drastic change to me. I hope things will be better in the future too.

Labels:

this heart of mine confessed at 3/09/2007 11:53:00 PM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart

The Blogger.

  • Sarah, Shu Wen
  • 27 March 1989
  • sarah_coolz89@hotmail.com
  • Xinmin Secondary [2002-2005], TJC [2006], NP-Business Studies [2006-200?]

Those Days


Tagboard