Monday, March 05, 2007

Baby Keegan.

I spent the entire day chasing Keegan around and playing with it.
I fall in love with him the first time I saw him.
He's such a cutie, much cuter than stupid Jack.
And I want to dog-nap him home. SO CUTE CAN!!!



Look at how innocent he is!!! CUTE RIGHT!!! =D

Keegan is a corgi whose only 1.5 mths. So young! He's so young that we can't bring him out for walks, and he can't touch grass and can't bathe until he's 3 mths old.
I swear I'm not going to touch him when he stinks like hell.

But being so young, he's just like a baby. All he does is eat, sleep and play.

I don't know why, but I think Keegan prefers Jack than me. He only looks for me when he wants food. =(
Hai~ I'm so not wanted la. But Keegan is teething and he likes to bite things. I hope I can buy him that kind of toy cloth bone for him to teethe. =)
But Keegan doesn't really like to play with toys. We tried to tempt him with this ball but his interest drops very quickly.

The thing Keegan likes to do is SLEEP. I wonder if he's a pig.

He likes to snuggle up in between Jack's legs and then sleep there. LOl. Maybe he gets more warmth like that and it feels like his mother is near him. THink he's pretty pitiful because he had to be seperated from his mother when he's only so young.

Keegan can play with us happily. And the next minute, he just lies down and sleep, with his legs out-stretch! LOL! Jack say he looks like carpet. CUTE RIGHT!!!





And Keegan doesn't know how to go down and up the stairs at first. Going up is easier for him though he still needs encouragement. And whenever we leave him alone, he won't dare to come down the stairs and look for us, so he'll whimper noisily, just like a cute toddler. LOL sounds kinda like a spoilt brat right.

But I trained him to walk down the stairs today!! =D Though he still stumbles and fall at the last few steps, but at least now he dare to walk down the stairs. =)
All thanks to me ok!!


I still have many pics of my dear baby!! I love carrying and cuddling him like a real infant. So cute can!! Now I'm having 2nd thoughts of having a golden retriever, because retrievers are so big it's difficult to carry them around.

He's so adorable and I want to dote him, BUT he'll never be mine. =(

I'll go whimper to the wall... =(

Labels:

this heart of mine confessed at 3/05/2007 11:32:00 PM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart

The Blogger.

  • Sarah, Shu Wen
  • 27 March 1989
  • sarah_coolz89@hotmail.com
  • Xinmin Secondary [2002-2005], TJC [2006], NP-Business Studies [2006-200?]

Those Days


Tagboard