Monday, February 19, 2007
Post-Vday post
I know this is kinda late, but ya.
Trunkloads of Correction Tapes!!!
They come in all different sorts of shapes...
All sorts of colours...
Some even have a clip on it.
Remember about the Vday gifts I'm getting for my dearest classmates??
Here they are...
Here they are...
I love MINI TOONS. =)
All sorts of cute designs...
That's my favourite design actually.
Some are in cute mini designs too..
This one even has lemon smell in it. =)
I'm so fascinated by them seriously. I just hope that everyone who receives these will really like it. =)
Wanted to blog more, but I guess it's past my bedtime.
Gong xi Gong xi everyone!!
[PS: Sometimes love just ain't enough. ]
Labels: memorable dates
this heart of mine confessed at 2/19/2007 02:09:00 AM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart