Saturday, February 17, 2007
Not CNY related.
I know it's not right to compare.
Mum always say that we shouldnt compare ourselves to others.
But I can't help thinking about my current relationship when so many people started telling me how nice they treated their gfs or even crushes. I want to be like them, but I can't. And then it started triggering off frustrations which I've been suppressing all along.
It's inevitable for humans to compare. We like to compare with everything little things, be in good or bad.
I also know I shouldn't have any expectations. There's always this saying that you have to accept a person for who he/she is. But most of the time, we can't really accept them the way they are.
Yes, humans are selfish creatures. We like to think for ourselves.
Sometimes I really find it unfair. For example, Boy always treat Girl very well and do whatever Girl wants. But Girl, most of the time don't treasure Boy as much as she should, and worse still, tried to stop Boy from liking her further, and yet is always the one trying to find Boy.
And then there's my side of the story.
Why can't everybody be nicer to each other? Why do we always like somebody, but that person don't like us back?
All these thoughts are ruining my CNY mood. Bah! I don't feel happy at all.
Mum always say that we shouldnt compare ourselves to others.
But I can't help thinking about my current relationship when so many people started telling me how nice they treated their gfs or even crushes. I want to be like them, but I can't. And then it started triggering off frustrations which I've been suppressing all along.
It's inevitable for humans to compare. We like to compare with everything little things, be in good or bad.
I also know I shouldn't have any expectations. There's always this saying that you have to accept a person for who he/she is. But most of the time, we can't really accept them the way they are.
Yes, humans are selfish creatures. We like to think for ourselves.
Sometimes I really find it unfair. For example, Boy always treat Girl very well and do whatever Girl wants. But Girl, most of the time don't treasure Boy as much as she should, and worse still, tried to stop Boy from liking her further, and yet is always the one trying to find Boy.
And then there's my side of the story.
Why can't everybody be nicer to each other? Why do we always like somebody, but that person don't like us back?
All these thoughts are ruining my CNY mood. Bah! I don't feel happy at all.
this heart of mine confessed at 2/17/2007 03:34:00 PM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart